Tater’s gains and losses

DeltaWave

Reaction score
ive been preparing most of my meals and running a deficit at around 1800 calories. Some days less. Since I got new teeth installed, (literally all of them ripped out and replaced in a day) I’ve been slow to get back to eating normal. Mainly soft foods like scrambled eggs, fish, Greek yogurt, avocados, steamed vegetables, soups and protein shakes in a pinch. Still fluctuating between 220 and 230. Currently 226 this morning. Tomorrow is cardio, abs and calves.

Holy shit. That must of been an experience. I remember slamming face first on my bike into some concrete when I was like 13 and had to get both my two front teeth capped. Amazing how quickly those sorts of things can be fixed.

Idk about you, but I get sick of protein shakes pretty quickly. Like to blend it with some weet-bix, yogurt and frozen fruit.

Good on ya know. Keep that intensity up.

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
You go under General for the procedure? Sounds awful. How many diamonds did you get in your grill?

Oh, congratulations! It must feel great to have new confidence in your smile. Soon you’ll have a new body to go with those implants.

Cheers.
Yes they put me under. There’s is no way in hell I could have done that awake. I’m already feeling better.

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Holy shit. That must of been an experience. I remember slamming face first on my bike into some concrete when I was like 13 and had to get both my two front teeth capped. Amazing how quickly those sorts of things can be fixed.

Idk about you, but I get sick of protein shakes pretty quickly. Like to blend it with some weet-bix, yogurt and frozen fruit.

Good on ya know. Keep that intensity up.

Thanks delta. You get out what you put into it. That goes with pretty much everything in life.

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Leg day today. Felt good squatting. Did lighter weight until my knee is feeling right again. Bought some mark bell slingshot knee sleeves and they really felt good. Felt stable. Cheers

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Shoulders abs and arms today. I haven’t done a shoulder specific workout in a while as they get lots of volume on push day. Cardio and abs tomorrow.

currently 225lbs this morning. Feeling good

Last edited:

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Decided to work chest this morning. A lot of dumbbell presses, cable crossovers, and dumbbell flys. Incorporated some dumbbell pullovers and got a good stretch on the chest. It’s an awkward exercise and I’m still working on dropping my hips when extending and bringing them back up when pulling the dumbbell back over. This is my first rodeo with that exercise but it will be staple moving forward.

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Back day done. Single arm cable rows, lat pull downs wide grip, shoulder width and underhand grip. Dumbbell rows, overhead tricep extensions for the hell of it, dumbbell shrugs, crunches and 20 minutes cardio.

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Push day - incline dumbbell bench press, cable crossover, dumbbell shoulder press, tricep extensions and pull downs, drag curls and preacher curls (cuz every day is arm day), narrow grip flat bench, chest press machine, dumbbell flys and 100 weighted crunches.

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Killed legs, dead today.

Started with 5 sets alternating leg curls and extensions, 5 sets of barbell calf raises, 5 sets leg press alternating feet low and feet high, split squats, 150 weighted crunches, 20 minutes uphill on the treadmill and then foam rolled the shit out of everything. Ice on my knee right now as a precaution but I didn’t feel anything weird this time. I need to get my legs popping.

current weight is 223lbs

Last edited:

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Did a full body workout today just for the hell of it. Preacher curls, skull crushers, calf raises, incline dumbbell press, seated cable row, lateral raises, crunches and 30 minutes cardio.

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Cardio and abs today. 1 hour.

I don't know why but it's always the second day after leg day that is the worst as far as soreness goes.

Last edited:

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
Cardio and abs today. 1 hour.

I don't know why but it's always the second day after leg day that is the worst as far as soreness goes.

I don't know about worse, I think that pain feels great. Walking around all stiff legged like I'm big shit makes me feel like my legs are gods.

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Push day, incline and decline bench, dumbbell pullovers, cable crossovers, triceps, weighted crunches, 20 minutes cardio

223lbs today

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
I've adjusted my diet over the past week pretty significantly and it is starting to show. I want to drop down to 200lbs and then make an evaluation on my next goal.

Current total daily cal goal is 1702 calories. 175G Protein, 165G Carb, 38G Fat

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Back and biceps today with 1 hour of cardio. I’m dead now.

Weight holding steady at 220lbs although I did have a couple of beers yesterday. I’ve been laying off the booze lately. Rock on

New Threads