Tater’s gains and losses

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Ill accept a video of a cock situp, a cock pullup, or a cock burpee also.

Chillinlow

Reaction score
You can do a lot at planet fitness don’t let that fact distract you, I went there for the last year and there was some actully a lot of big guys there. I’ll five you mad props for the 3 sets of 130 ab workout.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
All I ask is that you give up the planet fitness and find an independently owned gym. Preferably one thats been in your area a decade or two.

Awesome work with your training. As others have said, make sure you make it a lifestyle!

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Cardio day. Ran/walked for 45 minutes. My knee bothers me after leg day. I actually felt it after I ran the half marathon a couple of weeks ago. The tendon or ligament behind my knee cap gets pretty aggravated. I think I will start wrapping them and do more bike cardio for a while. Other than that, I feel pretty good.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Cardio day. Ran/walked for 45 minutes. My knee bothers me after leg day. I actually felt it after I ran the half marathon a couple of weeks ago. The tendon or ligament behind my knee cap gets pretty aggravated. I think I will start wrapping them and do more bike cardio for a while. Other than that, I feel pretty good.

My knees dont love running anymore either. I like a fast walk on the steepest treadmill setting. You can go real high intensity with that without pounding anything.

Good work Tater!

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
My knees dont love running anymore either. I like a fast walk on the steepest treadmill setting. You can go real high intensity with that without pounding anything.

Good work Tater!

Thanks. Yeah jacking the treadmill up gives me a good stretch too.

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Push day today. Incline dumbbell bench press, cable crossovers, skullcrushers/narrow grip bench, hammer curls, tricep pull downs, pushups, crunches, 15 minutes HIIT cardio

Iced my knee yesterday after cardio and it felt great this morning. After some more research, it appears to be my patellar tendon that seems to be the weak spot. I'm going to wrap my knees on leg day and see how that goes. Those split squats and lunges really aggravate it.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Push day today. Incline dumbbell bench press, cable crossovers, skullcrushers/narrow grip bench, hammer curls, tricep pull downs, pushups, crunches, 15 minutes HIIT cardio

Iced my knee yesterday after cardio and it felt great this morning. It's my patellar tendon that seems to be the weak spot. I'm going to wrap my knees on leg day and see how that goes. Those split squats and lunges really aggravate it.

You may want to check into some knee sleeves instead of wraps.

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
You may want to check into some knee sleeves instead of wraps.

Hi DF. Yeah I was going to look into some of those rubber sleeves. Do you have some you recommend?

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Pull day: dumbbell rows, curls, seated cable rows, pull ups, barbell rows, lat pull downs, tricep extensions cuz everyday is arm day. Finished with abs and 15 minutes cardio

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
If I can get my diet right, I’ll be looking pretty decent here soon. I need to find me some sort of meal planning or something to get this shit right.

Reaction score
Have you done a TDEE calculator? That’ll tell you your calorie requirements. Cut about 500 or so off of that and that’ll put you in a deficit. I don’t know what you weigh but eat about that much in protein, the same in carbs, the rest fat. Kick your cardio up to 30 mins or more and give it real effort. Pre-plan your meals, I cook all my chicken for the week at once. I prepare the next days meals the night before and I track my calories/macros on MyFitnessPal.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
How long you been on trt now Tater? Noticing changes?

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
The MyFitnessPal App has made shit super****ing simple to calculate everything. all the calories/fat/protein carbs sugars what have you. Also tra ks the exercise if you want to throughout the day helps with keeping your log.

New Threads