The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Chest day in the books. Accessory and cardio day tomorrow

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You're looking less like a Tater! Great job!

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Shoulders and incline presses. Some cardio too. Looking forward to legs either tomorrow or Sunday. I’m thinking Sunday

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Shoulders and incline presses. Some cardio too. Looking forward to legs either tomorrow or Sunday. I’m thinking Sunday

Now it’s you, me, seeker and toolsteel who look forward to legs. Welcome to the club.

Cheers

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Cardio and abs today with some dumbbell shrugs at the end just for the hell of it. 221lbs today and still eating around 2500 calories most days, some days 2100-2200

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Leg day today. Killed em dead. Started with extensions and curls. Heavy calf raises, seated. Lots of squats @ 225 & 315. Leg press 4 plates feet high and low. Barbell calf raises. More extensions with pause reps. Cardio on the bike for 15 minutes.

Feeling good at 220lbs this morning. Plan on consuming 2500-2800 calories today.

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Cardio and abs today. Recumbent bike and treadmill

Reactions: Jin

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Chest day today. Went backwards and pre-exhausted my triceps and arms. Incline presses and flat bench, dumbbell flys and some cable work. Shoulder presses and front raises. Finished with weighted crunches and a final set of dumbbell presses to failure. I thought my ****ing arms were going to fall off. Good times!

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Chest day today. Went backwards and pre-exhausted my triceps and arms. Incline presses and flat bench, dumbbell flys and some cable work. Shoulder presses and front raises. Finished with weighted crunches and a final set of dumbbell presses to failure. I thought my ****ing arms were going to fall off. Good times!

Have you ran a cycle yet? Just Trt so far?

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Have you ran a cycle yet? Just Trt so far?

No, I'm still 150mg Test Cyp/week and 0.25 Arimidex twice/week on TRT.

My plan is to run a 500mg Test E cycle for 12 weeks starting on September 8, pinning twice a week. I plan on doing it right and getting the blood work pre and then about 5 weeks in go for another round of blood work. I am going to double my Arimidex dosage and see how that does on the E2 side at first and then adjust when I get the mid cycle bloods back. I'm ready to put in the work!

I need to figure out something for my joint pain though. I don't mind pain as it's part of the process but I'm not currently giving myself enough time to recover and that may be the solution. I'm buying some Glucosamine with chondroitin today and trying that.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Sounds like a great plan. You’re doing everything correctly. I’ll be excited to continue to follow your progress in September.

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Back day today. I did a metric shit ton of pull-ups to start. I didn’t count, I just pulled until I couldn’t any longer, took a short break and pulled more. I did pull downs, cable rows, dB rows, lateral raises, bent over barbell rows, ended with dB shrugs and overhead tricep extensions. Feeling swole AF today!

i changed up my preworkout a month ago and it has helped with my early morning stomach jitters. I take bronkaid, 200mg caffeine pill and 5mg yohimbine hcl. No upset stomach from a preworkout, no feeling of shitting myself from coffee, just a boost of energy.

New Threads