Tater’s gains and losses

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Legs today. 15-20 rep sets on squat and leg press. Lunges and step ups with kettlebells. Felt good. I switched up my warmup and did mainly hamstring and rear posterior chain stuff. I felt real solid in the squat rack and was not already gassed compared to the preexhaustion routine with curls and extensions. Ready for cardio later this evening to stretch it all out. Cheers and thanks!

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Delts and cardio. Front raises, side raises, chest supported raises for the rear delts. Held the negative for a two count. Standing shoulder presses. Threw in some shrugs as well. 1 hour run outside.

DNW

Elite
Reaction score
Get it dude! Puff that chest up like the beautiful peacock you are.

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Leg day this morning and I pushed it too far. I ate a small meal this morning and had a big carb heavy meal last night so I felt pretty good. I’ve gotten light headed several times usually on squats but today I straight up passed out with the bar on my shoulders. I woke up on the ground a split second later but it felt like an eternity had passed. Scared the shit out of me. I was not lifting heavy weight, just 3 plates but I was doing 20 rep sets trying to get in volume. Cardio only tomorrow.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Get yourself an intrawork out carb and protein drink, I mix a lemon protein with a scoop of carbs for leg day

Leg day this morning and I pushed it too far. I ate a small meal this morning and had a big carb heavy meal last night so I felt pretty good. I’ve gotten light headed several times usually on squats but today I straight up passed out with the bar on my shoulders. I woke up on the ground a split second later but it felt like an eternity had passed. Scared the shit out of me. I was not lifting heavy weight, just 3 plates but I was doing 20 rep sets trying to get in volume. Cardio only tomorrow.

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Cardio yesterday. Chest and triceps today. Incline dumbbell presses, flat bench, cable flys, tricep pushdowns, dumbbell pullovers and some cardio.

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Legs today - calf raises and split squats on smith machine, leg press, hack squats, leg curls and extensions superset. Finished with back extensions squeezing the glutes. Did 3.5 mile run this afternoon between rain showers.

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Back day. Pull-ups, dB rows, lat pull downs, cable rows, preacher curls to finish. Cardio this evening for an hour.

Reactions: DNW

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Chest day. Elbows are hurting so I’ll be taking a day or two off.

New Threads