Tater’s gains and losses

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How’s the coming off dnp coming? Took my last yesterday, accidentally took 1 extra and had Chinese —- looooooooong night lolz. Looks like the workouts are smooth as all, solid job man

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
How’s the coming off dnp coming? Took my last yesterday, accidentally took 1 extra and had Chinese —- looooooooong night lolz. Looks like the workouts are smooth as all, solid job man

Yes it’s been smooth and I think on my next run I’ll be low carb for a week leading into it to try and get maximum effectiveness. I’m not sure where I’ll end up right now but I could tolerate more heat I was just being real careful. I may run 400mg last two days and see what happens. It’s all an experiment right just don’t be stupid.

Workouts are back to full energy. I had a full tank today for the first time in a while.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes it’s been smooth and I think on my next run I’ll be low carb for a week leading into it to try and get maximum effectiveness. I’m not sure where I’ll end up right now but I could tolerate more heat I was just being real careful. I may run 400mg last two days and see what happens. It’s all an experiment right just don’t be stupid.

Workouts are back to full energy. I had a full tank today for the first time in a while.

yeah that’s the main thing...get the 1st in the tank and learn how you do with the standard and how your body is going to take it. Can def hit the 400mg last few to see how it goes. It’s def manageable with a lower dose of carbs, if I ran moderately with carbs at 600 id hate myself. Typically oats and a sweet potato is my limit on it, add in residual from apples and such with veggies. Workouts coming back to full tank is great, you’ll feel great once it’s all out and leaned down and ready to make more progress. Ironically my workouts seems to not suffer unless I’m just on way too long (20+ at 600). Glad it’s going well man. Interested to see the end result once all flushed and back to normal

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Back day today felt really good. I’m still feeling bloated but I’m going to give it until Friday to check the scale.

Reactions: CJ

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
0d33e2d8e835e572a0b1aeb4df592275.jpg

Leg progress

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Leg day today and it was volume. Inspired by a Seth feroce video I warmed up with supersets of curls and extensions. Hack squats 5x15 2 plates, leg press 8x15 3 plates, smith machine split squats 5x15 2 plates and finished with 3 sets to failure glute ham raises. It took me 20 minutes to get through leg press and it was brutal.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Whatever it takes to grow these motherfawkers I’m gonna do it. Plus I need to back squat 315lbs x 20 reps cuz I owe Jin and Trump a video. Motivation.

Hell yeah!!!!

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
What was the final DNP outcome??

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
i can just about squat for a shit on day 7 of dnp

Im weighing myself in the morning but I still feel some bloat. I’m thinking I should be down at least 8lbs on a 10 day run.

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Chest day today.

Weighed in 210lbs down from 222lbs so that was 12lbs in 10 days. I ran 50g or less carbs through that period so that helped. This is pretty crazy shit. I honestly didn’t feel anything other than a little warmth until day 6 or so when the energy zap hit. Workouts were shit. I’m looking forward to another run post cycle. I was very conservative with the low carbs trying to avoid the heat sides.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
12lb of pure fat, think that was same results as my first run. Amazing results buddy

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Chest day today.

Weighed in 210lbs down from 222lbs so that was 12lbs in 10 days. I ran 50g or less carbs through that period so that helped. This is pretty crazy shit..

Any rough guesses on how much of the weight loss you believe was fat vs water/glycogen from being on very low carbs?

Or what was the weight rebound when you reintroduced carbohydrates? That could help clear the picture.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Chest day today.

Weighed in 210lbs down from 222lbs so that was 12lbs in 10 days. I ran 50g or less carbs through that period so that helped. This is pretty crazy shit. I honestly didn’t feel anything other than a little warmth until day 6 or so when the energy zap hit. Workouts were shit. I’m looking forward to another run post cycle. I was very conservative with the low carbs trying to avoid the heat sides.

thats awesome Tater! 12lbs on your 1st run on the min of 200mg, killer. pretty much right on it. Its hard to judge while on the cycle b/c of the flux with everything going on in there, even some days coming off is questionable. and again, may not take the same time off to see complete results as from another cycle. lower carbs def help with the sides and by no means hinder the results. i tried that once... ONCE.... higher carbs than i usually go, avg same amount off with same mg/day and lenght.

New Threads