Tater’s gains and losses

Tiny

Elite
Reaction score
Did push day on Wednesday, legs on Thursday, and pull day today. Getting back into the swing of it with lower volume until I am back to 100%. Tomorrow will be shoulders calves and some cardio. Let’s gooooo.

Covid doesn't count as dieting Taters

Keep it up. Every lb of fat that drops the next one is jussst a bit easier. Get down to sub 15% bf and your metab will be firing on all cylinders. It's in sight dude

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Funny story, I yaked all over some dudes gym bag this morning. Straight up projectile vomited 5 feet. It wasn’t a lot but damn I haven’t done that in a while. Too much preworkout unsettled my stomach. I should have just stuck to my caffeine pill but I took two scoops of NO explode. Dude was salty and I was very apologetic. I can’t blame him. Rock on man, let’s go Friday!

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Funny story, I yaked all over some dudes gym bag this morning. Straight up projectile vomited 5 feet. It wasn’t a lot but damn I haven’t done that in a while. Too much preworkout unsettled my stomach. I should have just stuck to my caffeine pill but I took two scoops of NO explode. Dude was salty and I was very apologetic. I can’t blame him. Rock on man, let’s go Friday!

So what kind of bag are you buying him? :32 (20):

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The first time I read that I read "yanked" and thought you had some weird gym fetish

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
No, I’m not buying him a new bag but I did clean it up. It only got on the outside. My weird gym fetish is 4:30am workouts

Boogieman

Elite
Reaction score
Damn dude, I haven't done that since highschool...working out, drank a shake and barfed all over the gym...no one was very impressed...they were also a bit pissed since everyone had to go run laps the rest of the day while the janitor cleaned it up. I was so embarrassed, haven't done it since knock on wood!

Tiny

Elite
Reaction score
Funny story, I yaked all over some dudes gym bag this morning...I took two scoops of NO explode

Bullshit false advertising and on a side note, you must have had a good 1.5 seconds to aim dik

I imagine having the morning gym exhaustion and just saying meh **** it, it'll go where it goes...

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Yah the yak came outta nowhere!

in other news today was chest day. Incline and decline dB presses, got a good tricep pump prior to hitting presses. Machine flys, dB pullovers, lying cable crossovers, ended up doing 24 working sets when it was all said and done. More volume than I intended but I just had a lot of energy this morning.

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I hit shoulders this morning and it was definitely a good one. Go get you some tater

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Leg day today. Front squats 4x10 at 135, safety bar squats 1x8 at 315, 4x5 at 405 and almost died. Lying curls to failure with bands for the last two sets. Finished with supersets of leg extensions and reverse hypers.

Im going to video my squats on my next leg day and get some feedback. I feel like I control the weight going down but I may be dropping it in the hole to fast.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
If you think you drop too fast, either pause at the bottom, or do 1+1/2 Squats. That'll fix it.

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Feeling that test pump. It took a couple weeks but it’s here. Best feeling ever. It’s gainz o’clock.

Tiny

Elite
Reaction score
Nice work tater. You’ll be jacked and tan in no time

Can we get a double time on the tan part tho? Tater looking a little undercooked

Shoulders got beefy dude, keep that shit up. All those muskulls require kcal at rest so your resting met rate is increasing daily. Keep the snowball buildin

New Threads