Sex overdrive!!

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
lolz all the replies just made me laugh. I used to be an hr long person as well, no idea why...literally had to pretty much force it out. Jerking off no problem at all but during sex, good god it was a marathon. Just about some times never even finished, just quit. now that married...that went away. sucks

Jaydub

Elite
Reaction score
Sometimes I can't help but bust a nut after a few min... actually makes my lady happy once in a while, like it was too good, she takes it as a compliment. It's not always about quantity as much as quality. 5 min of great f*cking is a sh!t load better than 2 hours of boring f*cking

Grego

Reaction score
I say any more than 2 min is showing off

Reaction score
This is the result of trt?

There is a pharmaceutical answer to your refractionary annoyance but I don’t think it’s worth it just for sex. Not a mild type of drug.

which is???

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
which is???

Dopamin Agonists. Specifically Cabergoline.

After ejacularion your body is flooded with prolactin which prevents you from getting an erection. DAs will suppress prolactin and you can go pretty much immediately again if you take enough.

Reaction score
Dopamin Agonists. Specifically Cabergoline.

After ejacularion your body is flooded with prolactin which prevents you from getting an erection. DAs will suppress prolactin and you can go pretty much immediately again if you take enough.

You learn something new everyday!

Never heard of it.

I just know once I bust I can't get hard until the next day.....

not fun...

New Threads