Sex overdrive!!

Mitchpdavis

Reaction score
So, no new lab work yet to go off of.. but here’s the situation..
i went from a fairly low sex drive to felling like a 16 year old boy again, but... before my TRT I was kinda a cross country runner in the bedroom.. I could go for a solid 2 hours before I would climax. Now... I’m good for maybe 3-5 minutes and it’s over...
endurance wise I’m ready to keep going... mentally I’m ready to keep going.. but after the first climax.... there’s just no getting hard again for a good hour... 🤦🏼*♂️.
I was thinking of trying blue pill... any advice on this subject?

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Jerk off as much as possible

Better to do on an empty stomach

Mitchpdavis

Reaction score
Jerk off as much as possible

Better to do on an empty stomach

I mean... I would if I could... hell I don’t even have to to jerk off, the wife is more than happy to help out.. but it’s like I have to have a hour reset after I cum every damn time.. it sucks.. I wanna keep going after the first one.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I mean... I would if I could... hell I don’t even have to to jerk off, the wife is more than happy to help out.. but it’s like I have to have a hour reset after I cum every damn time.. it sucks.. I wanna keep going after the first one.

This is the result of trt?

There is a pharmaceutical answer to your refractionary annoyance but I don’t think it’s worth it just for sex. Not a mild type of drug.

Last edited:

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
always have 3 girls on hand during aas use ..fuk the clomid! have girls

Mitchpdavis

Reaction score
This is the result of trt?

There is a pharmaceutical answer to your refractionary annoyance but I don’t think it’s worth it just for sex. Not a mild type of drug.

i don’t honestly know what’s causing it.. literally my whole life I’ve been like a 30 minute to 1 hour kinda guy and only 1-2 times a week.. now I’m doing it like 4 times a day sometimes and for 6 minutes at most ..

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
lol.....

Geez man just learn how to work that magic a little longer. BJ's every day will get you some sexual stamina so to speak. Tell her to get down to business.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Don't understand the problem. Its a race dude and you are winning!! lol Get that baby down to 2 or 3 minutes.

yaya - Whats the benefit of jerking off on an empty stomach. And are you talking about his stomach or his girls? lol He would have to ask if shes hungry first. Might ruin the mood. I don't care if she has a full stomach, wont stop me from jerking off on it. lol

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Don't understand the problem. Its a race dude and you are winning!! lol Get that baby down to 2 or 3 minutes.

yaya - Whats the benefit of jerking off on an empty stomach. And are you talking about his stomach or his girls? lol He would have to ask if shes hungry first. Might ruin the mood. I don't care if she has a full stomach, wont stop me from jerking off on it. lol

You deserve a ****ing award for this post.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
The average nut busting time is 10 min. What da Fuuk are you doing for 2 hrs?

As for your refract time, it's typical to go hrs before the next rodeo.

Bottom line is this, if you both are happy, put the stopwatch away and just enjoy each other.

Mitchpdavis

Reaction score
The average nut busting time is 10 min. What da Fuuk are you doing for 2 hrs?

As for your refract time, it's typical to go hrs before the next rodeo.

Bottom line is this, if you both are happy, put the stopwatch away and just enjoy each other.

2 hrs... uhhh idk .. different positions, different music , different places, fck idk for a long ass time I thought that was normal...
hell maybe because of TRT now I am normal???? Shit idk .. she don’t much care I guess but fck I feel like I’m still ready to go.. I’m not done yet... ����*♂️

Mitchpdavis

Reaction score

Lmfao. I almost fell over reading this one!!

Best reply of the year award goes to... “asking her if she’s hungry might ruin the mood”

New Threads