Another Creatine Take.....

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
I use it to cut my china white with. It cooks up just like the real thing so customers never know the difference

supreme666leader

Reaction score
Is it better to take in the morning or as pre workout like an hour b4 lifting or doesnt matter?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Is it better to take in the morning or as pre workout like an hour b4 lifting or doesnt matter?

Doesn't matter. It's not really a fast acting thing, you'd supplement with it to top off and saturate your muscles with it, to be used later in the ADP>ATP process.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
I think it’s a complete ****ing scam and nobody will convince me that it does anything. Hasnt done anything for me and Ive never seen results in any of my dozens of training partners over the years.

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
I run creatine year round unless I’m cutting. Noticeable increase in strength and endurance. Been using it off and on since 16 (mostly off since i haven’t been working out consistently for the past 20 years ha!)

Mind2muscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Been using creatine on and off since I started training 20 years ago. As long as the quality is good I usually benefit from it in regards to strength size and hydration.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I think it’s a complete ****ing scam and nobody will convince me that it does anything. Hasnt done anything for me and Ive never seen results in any of my dozens of training partners over the years.

Do you eat a lot of red meat? There's 1-2 grams of creatine in a pound of red meat, so perhaps your stores are already topped up?

I'm like you though, I see no difference when I use it, but I do because of the research. But I eat a lot of red meat. No harm, no foul I guess.

New Threads