ZMartins journey to classic physique

Reaction score
I am here to sweep Jin off his sweet and woo him. His heart has recently been broken by a young man and I am here to piece it back together.

I’m 28 and not new to this training thing. Two years ago I fell off after divorce, custody, and child-support cases. Really threw me off emotionally and psychologically and I just didn’t feel like training or doing much of anything. I didn’t stop training altogether, but there was no consistency, and coupled with inadequate nutrition I lost a large amount of weight; just under 20 pounds.

I got back to training consistently and fixed my diet back in august of last year. At that time I was roughly 176, which is about average for what the males in my family weigh. I’m currently sitting at about 204, give or take a lb. (My height is about 5’10/11)

This is currently the heaviest I have ever been while also being relatively lean, I was mid 190’s before. The mass I lost came back relatively quick which was incredible for self-esteem because I don’t feel like I look so pathetic anymore. That being said, it seems like I have hit a wall. When I was in my 190’s before I couldn’t seem to gain quality weight, and now it looks like I have hit that again but at just a little heavier.

I work full-time, I’m in school, and have an energetic 3 year old so I do not have set days for lifting or rest. That being said, I still make it to the gym between 4-6 days a week. I do a 5 day split; Chest/Tris, Back/Bi’s, Shoulders/(sometimes Ab’s), Legs, Arms.

My diet is pretty clean, mostly chicken, brown rice, and broccoli. With the daily goal of 3,800 calories. I want to obviously gain weight, but I don’t see the point of just jamming garbage calories in and gaining a large amount of fat along with muscle. Especially since I have recently been considering trying to enter a physique comp next year.

Oh, and I've never done a cycle before.
IMG_0249.jpg
IMG_0246.jpg
IMG_0244.jpg

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I knew an under-roo pic was coming ...

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
You look great z32. Good genetics for this and you seem to not fear hard work.

Grizzly911

Elite
Reaction score
I am here to sweep Jin off his sweet and woo him. His heart has recently been broken by a young man and I am here to piece it back together.

I’m 28 and not new to this training thing. Two years ago I fell off after divorce, custody, and child-support cases. Really threw me off emotionally and psychologically and I just didn’t feel like training or doing much of anything. I didn’t stop training altogether, but there was no consistency, and coupled with inadequate nutrition I lost a large amount of weight; just under 20 pounds.

I got back to training consistently and fixed my diet back in august of last year. At that time I was roughly 176, which is about average for what the males in my family weigh. I’m currently sitting at about 204, give or take a lb. (My height is about 5’10/11)

This is currently the heaviest I have ever been while also being relatively lean, I was mid 190’s before. The mass I lost came back relatively quick which was incredible for self-esteem because I don’t feel like I look so pathetic anymore. That being said, it seems like I have hit a wall. When I was in my 190’s before I couldn’t seem to gain quality weight, and now it looks like I have hit that again but at just a little heavier.

I work full-time, I’m in school, and have an energetic 3 year old so I do not have set days for lifting or rest. That being said, I still make it to the gym between 4-6 days a week. I do a 5 day split; Chest/Tris, Back/Bi’s, Shoulders/(sometimes Ab’s), Legs, Arms.

My diet is pretty clean, mostly chicken, brown rice, and broccoli. With the daily goal of 3,800 calories. I want to obviously gain weight, but I don’t see the point of just jamming garbage calories in and gaining a large amount of fat along with muscle. Especially since I have recently been considering trying to enter a physique comp next year.

Oh, and I've never done a cycle before.
View attachment 7377
View attachment 7378
View attachment 7379

Ever thought of entering Classic Physique, Frank Zane?

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You’ve got a great physique for classic! Hopefully Jin takes you on!

Reaction score
jins been doing hand jobs or something?? All these twinks like him

Are there others? I only saw the post about a sad kid that ghosted Jin.

But I’ll take handjobs or advice from anyone.

Also so yes I have thought about classic, but I feel like I’d need to put on more size before that.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What the actual fook is going on here.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
He’s a whore but a nice guy . You look good man

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I’m happy to help man but you don’t need a lot of reprogramming. More food, maybe a better split and gear if you want.

Let’s do it.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It is Valentine's Day Jin, German is expecting something nice in her inbox.

New Threads