50 and considering adding to TRT

Grego

Reaction score
First of all welcome. Now I would recommend sticking with what the doc pescribed for the time being. At some point he figure he has you titrated and back off the frequency of blood testing. You start adding more test and your test results get wonky you run the risk of him digging deeper.
I would focus on nutrition, workout and getting proper rest for now. 100mg/ wk is a good dose while you get those things in order. At some point your doc will change you blood work to 6 months but more than likely annual and at that time you will have your nutrition and exercise dialed in and have done research on what and how to cycle.
I have been on trt for nearly 20 years and my dose is 200 mg eow at 200 lbs and I stay in pretty good shape. Oh and I’m 60 yo.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thank you all for your advice I really appreciate it.

Reactions: DF

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
UGH so you are saying it takes 8 weeks to level out at a normal testosterone level in the insurance company’s eyes (300-1000)? That would mean I would only be able to supplement for 1 month after I was tested. Correct? I wonder if that would benefit me anyway.

In that case, blast with Testosterone Propionate since it clears your system faster. Granted, you still risk estrogen issues along with an increased hematocrit and red blood cell count. It also goes to work faster, but you will turn into a human pin cushion injecting yourself with it every other day at a minimum.

Reaction score
In that case, blast with Testosterone Propionate since it clears your system faster. Granted, you still risk estrogen issues along with an increased hematocrit and red blood cell count. It also goes to work faster, but you will turn into a human pin cushion injecting yourself with it every other day at a minimum.

Aw hell no. I hate it once a week I can't do that! LOL But thank you for advice!

New Threads