Female cycle

Reaction score
I suck at searching or I wouldn’t be posting this but my girl has it set in her head that she wants to do a six week anavar cycle. I think she’s going to do 40 MG ED but can the ladies of the board break it down for me like PCT and stuff to expect.
She's getting it from someone else so I just wanna make sure I can do all I can to help so nothing goes wrong.

Reaction score
40mgs is a bit much. Actualllly, a lot much. Women don't pct

All right yeah I know nothing about this. I know the guy she’s getting it from and I trust it but I don’t trust what he’s telling her.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
All right yeah I know nothing about this. I know the guy she’s getting it from and I trust it but I don’t trust what he’s telling her.

Well you need to share more info on the GF as I know Jen or Germany will probably ask for it before they will offer up more opinions.

Reaction score
Alright here's her stats. Shes 22 YO about 140, 5'4" and she's been working out steadily for about 3 years. I know she had previously gotten in shape to compete in bikini a little over a year ago. but never actually got on stage.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
If she decides to do 40, we do have a chicks with dicks thread she can post on

Reactions: Jin

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I should also add that regardless of what she is intending to use this for; I'm guessing to lose weight, it's fleeting quickly after she stops.

I'm sure she doesn't want to hear that.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I should also add that regardless of what she is intending to use this for; I'm guessing to lose weight, it's fleeting quickly after she stops.

I'm sure she doesn't want to hear that.

Yep, we've said this a million times ....don't change your lifestyle don't expect to keep what you've achieved...well...that is if you do it properly and achieve something!:)

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Awesome thanks Jen. Any potential sides I should have her look out for?

Hon, everybody is different..but simple ones are maybe hair growth on skin...maybe hair loss on head (read many that have) yes...maybe swollen clit...maybe pimples...she won't be doing a high dose so I'm thinking she should be fine...and hopefully sexual happiness and no grumpiness :)

Reaction score
Hon, everybody is different..but simple ones are maybe hair growth on skin...maybe hair loss on head (read many that have) yes...maybe swollen clit...maybe pimples...she won't be doing a high dose so I'm thinking she should be fine...and hopefully sexual happiness and no grumpiness :)

Well is she's sexually happy then I'll be happy :p . Maybe I'll keep you guys updated.

German89

Elite
Reaction score
start with 5 to 10mg. she can bump up from there.

first cycle always 4 to 6, no more than 8.

no pct for women.

Reaction score
My GF is about to come off her first cycle, any menstrual cycle issues to be aware of?

Reaction score
My GF is about to come off her first cycle, any menstrual cycle issues to be aware of?
This is a 4 year old thread, but that doesn't change the point that these are things you both should have known before going on cycle.
2/10 effort.

New Threads