First Test Enanthate Cycle help!!

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

My friend and I recently acquired three bottles of 300mg/ml of Test E from a close friend along with 20g needles. We both have been working out for 2 years now and both have experience on dieting. My question is what is the recommended dosage to take of Test E? I’ve heard 300mg a week every 3-4 days to 600mg a week 1 time a week. Also do you guys inject with 20g or use 22-25g needles? Thank you for the help

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

My friend and I recently acquired three bottles of 300mg/ml of Test E from a close friend along with 20g needles. We both have been working out for 2 years now and both have experience on dieting. My question is what is the recommended dosage to take of Test E? I’ve heard 300mg a week every 3-4 days to 600mg a week 1 time a week. Also do you guys inject with 20g or use 22-25g needles? Thank you for the help

The higher the needle gauge the less potent the injection. I always use an 18g.

3 viles for the two of you?

is your close friend a senior at your high school?

Reaction score
Yes 3 vials is what we have now but we are getting more in a few weeks. That’s crazy you use 18g because every Reddit post I read says 20g or lower is painful haha. My friend and I are both contractors for the military in our mid 20s

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Yes 3 vials is what we have now but we are getting more in a few weeks. That’s crazy you use 18g because every Reddit post I read says 20g or lower is painful haha. My friend and I are both contractors for the military in our mid 20s

Squatting 405 for ten reps is pretty painful. Maybe I shouldn’t do that either.

Rhino99

Elite
Reaction score
I use a 25G x 1 inch....but as said, read the stickies and everything else you can.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I would backload insulin needles on a test only cycle and would do 1ml twice a week

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
The higher the needle gauge the less potent the injection. I always use an 18g.

109177hemodia3.jpg

Jin, that’s some true dedication but if you’re going to achieve the goals you layed out for yourself, I suggest this setup.

Replace dialysis machine with a large vial for now. Down the road use the dialysis machine.

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
My pins come with 18ga. I bought 25ga to pin with but mostly I draw and pin with the 18ga. You get used to it. I agree with read the stickies then I'd say 1ml a week of test e is plenty first go round. You definitely shouldn't pin anything until you research much more tho!

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
You do need more research on this and PCT. But to answer your pin question, draw with a 20G, switch out to a 23 or 25 and pin with that. 500-600 mg split in 2/wk is a good dose.

Reaction score
If I were you, I’d stop right where you’re at. Set whatever test you have aside and don’t touch it until you have some real knowledge of aas. This won’t be the most popular response but people don’t take this shit seriously enough. You should know exactly what’s going to happen to your body when you take gear and exactly how to do deal with any issues that arise. You need to know how to come off when your cycle is done.

You have 30ml of 300mg/ml test. For two people. Not nearly enough. Do you have an ai? Do you know what an ai is? Given any thought to pct? Do you know what a pct is? Too many people do steroids and have nothing to show for it. Don’t be that guy.

andy

Elite
Reaction score
i now use 25mm when in doing cheeks and 19mm in legs.

test E 300m/w twice week witch some anastrazole

Reactions: Jin

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

Put the steroids away !!!! Learn first then use

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
What are your natural testosterone levels now? Are you willing to risk never being at that level again if you cycle? You guys are only in your mid 20's.

What happens if things go wrong, like gyno, do you have the necessary things to address that? Mid 20's with man boobs isn't a good look.

Research all the potential side effects. Are you willing to risk
any of those? Hair loss in your mid 20's would SUCK!

What's your plan for when your cycle ends? How are you going to recover?

It's not just "do some steroids, get jacked, life is awesome".

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I'm not trying to be a dick, I was in your shoes before. Most of us probably were. We're just trying to help you from making the mistakes we did, that we see being made.

I was the typical dope a long time ago, on another board. My first post was something along the lines of... I'm going to run an Anavar only cycle to lean out blah, blah, blah, blah blah.

Holy shit did I get absolutely destroyed, and I'm grateful that I did. I never did that ridiculous cycle, and took many more years of researching websites, reading boards like these, and talking to people,etc. And I still don't know as much as I like, but I do know what's ridiculous or inappropriate.

Moral of the story is take your time, there's no rush. The more you know the better.

Reaction score
Butt chug it, 1.5 vials each, then go workout, you’ll probably gain 30 lbs of lean muscle before you wake up tomorrow

Reaction score
I had somebody at gym ask me for gear. I said your not ready. Everybody thinks it's a magic pill. Nothing beats diet and hard work.

Reaction score
You obviously aren’t very bright kid..... run along

Reaction score
I'm not trying to be a dick, I was in your shoes before. Most of us probably were. We're just trying to help you from making the mistakes we did, that we see being made.

I was the typical dope a long time ago, on another board. My first post was something along the lines of... I'm going to run an Anavar only cycle to lean out blah, blah, blah, blah blah.

Holy shit did I get absolutely destroyed, and I'm grateful that I did. I never did that ridiculous cycle, and took many more years of researching websites, reading boards like these, and talking to people,etc. And I still don't know as much as I like, but I do know what's ridiculous or inappropriate.

Moral of the story is take your time, there's no rush. The more you know the better.
Some people here , like myself were doing this stuff before you could research websites, cause there was no websites , I started in 1995 , All the knowledge I leaned were from people face to face, and I had to earn their respect. Things have changed for the worse, 1000’s of underground labs selling bunk and infections, along with 1000’s of “online experts” most vets can spit out a newb in one sentence , it would be my guess that most of these newbs(97%)don’t even have 2 years in a gym or have any idea how to eat or train, but are so ready to hop on gear.

Reactions: Jin

New Threads