Hello ug

Reaction score
Lol.. that’s cute buddy. Take your limp dick and go **** yourself with it bitch.. that pussy shit makes you sound real tough. But in reality your talking to a veteran, and also a mf that’s done four years in prison. So if you weren’t 1000 miles away and you came with that “pussy” shit I’d deflate your bitch ass

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol.. that’s cute buddy. Take your limp dick and go **** yourself with it bitch.. that pussy shit makes you sound real tough. But in reality your talking to a veteran, and also a mf that’s done four years in prison. So if you weren’t 1000 miles away and you came with that “pussy” shit I’d deflate your bitch ass

Says the guy tough talking on the internet. You do CrossFit. That makes you a pussy.

Come back when you wanna be a man.

Reaction score
So because I incorporate cardio and body weight exercises I’m a pussy? That makes no sense whatsoever. I’ve done the bulked up stuff my whole life.. newsflash. That’s not what most chicks are looking for. I don’t wanna argue with you guys. I’m sorry for the post, but it’s crazy that because someone takes a different approach to training they get alienated or they are a “pussy”. I guess doing mma makes me a pussy as well?

Reaction score
My bad man. Felt like you and Jin were on the offensive. Like I said I’m not here to ruffle any feathers, but tbh that pussy word as well as a couple others don’t come across well where I’ve been the last few years. I just wanna look better and be safe while I do what I have to do.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
My bad man. Felt like you and Jin were on the offensive. Like I said I’m not here to ruffle any feathers, but tbh that pussy word as well as a couple others don’t come across well where I’ve been the last few years. I just wanna look better and be safe while I do what I have to do.

I didn’t mean to offend you but I am almost in disbelief at what you are physically capabale of.

It’s not a question of who is more jacked. More like how can somebody that heavy run so fast and do that many pull-ups.

For me personally I do not think I could achieve what you stated you are capable of even with significant chemical help. So kudos to you.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It’s all good..some of us hot asses do cardio!!:32 (19):

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Bruv you will need thick skin around here, everyone gives each other shit daily it’s just the norm. Don’t take it personally and welcome

Reaction score
Like I said before, just trying to get some advice, and appreciate it all. I know most guys in this “arena” aren’t big fans of CrossFit guys. When I was in high school I met a guy who sold me some gear (at an outrageous markup might I add) that I used to then give to my buddies, and him and his buddies used to hate crossfitters. I was in the same boat. But once I gave it a go, I kinda like it.. before trying it, I could barely do a chin up. My bad for jumpin to the defensive so quickly

Grego

Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground. Go with the flow and don’t let anyone get under your skin.

New Threads