Tricep pain

Reaction score
My left tri hurts like someone is pulling my hair off the back of my arm and then feels hot! It happens when my elbow bends towards my back at different angles! This doesnt hurt when doing bench or back arms. It does hurt when doing cable pull downs for lats.Anyone else ever have this or something similar? And it also happens when I stretch sometimes.

El Gringo

Reaction score
Everyone s gonna start injury threads now

Reaction score
Is it simalar to your injury? Does it feel like a severe pinch with a burn?

DeltaWave

Reaction score
Perhaps just a minor muscle strain?

Strange that it hurts when doing pulldowns, but not bench.

When doing lat pulldowns, I would start get a burning sensation in my tris because I engaged them too much.
Lowered the weight to where it was comfortable enough I could focus solely on activating and using my lats, cupped my hands over the bar instead of gripping it, then began pulling the bar down and bringing it towards me half/two-thirds of the way down, instead of having a continuous circular arc.

I also took time off from certain exercises if I started getting pains/soreness while doing them, then went back to doing them after a week or two and it felt way better.

Goodluck man. Go see your doc if you feel its necessary/worsening.

El Gringo

Reaction score
Is it simalar to your injury? Does it feel like a severe pinch with a burn?

My bicep feels like a minor pinch and burn. But my outer forearm feels weak a ****. My arm feels like giving out sometimes depending on the the angle/movement that I'm doing with it. Especially when doing lateral raises. Unless if I do them with my palms up/iso grip.

elena

Lady Member
Reaction score
i was suffering with the same pain but mine one is hurt the most when i do bench press.

New Threads