Hello I'm here to learn the ropes.

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
Hello guys I'm 28 live in a relatively small Texas town. Been working out for a while and have been trying to learn the ropes as far as the world of bodybuilding goes as of late. Hope to learn alot from this forum. Look forward to it!

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey DW, welcome to the Underground.

Tell us a bit about yourself to include stats, a little about your workout routine, goals, diet, etc.

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
I'm from a really tiny town in East Texas originally. Welcome to UG.

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
Well I'm a plumber first of all which allows me to eat regularly at work (we have alot of drive time). I currently have a not very dialed in diet unfortunately but I weigh 195lbs so I am takeing in 245 grams of protien a day I meal prep 5 meals usually consisting of chicken, jasmin rice and varying veggies. My carb and fat intake varies but I try to stay around 40% carbs 20% fats. As far as workout routine I hit the weights 5 days a week and usually do about 30 to 45 min of light cardio a day with interval sprints a couple times a week. I do your basic 5 day split but I hit abs every other day. Nothing crazy just a few sets of leg raises and weighted crunches at the end of my workout. And I incorporate calves 3 times a week. I've been working out a while but not to the level of seriousness that I have for the last 5 months. My goals.... to get big lol.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UG.

Deadweight was the name used by a guy on the Boards for years. Everyone knew him and he was respected.

Untill he ripped a bunch of people off and disappeared.

Just letting you know cause that name might get you some weird reactions.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UG.

Deadweight was the name used by a guy on the Boards for years. Everyone knew him and he was respected.

Untill he ripped a bunch of people off and disappeared.

Just letting you know cause that name might get you some weird reactions.
yikes lol..........

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
POB might be able to change your name if you ask nicely, NotDeadWeight? DeadWeightPartDeux?
Probably a good idea. I'll prolly stay away from deadweight though. Rather not have a tarnished rep already. I'll brainstorm.

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome guys.

Last edited:

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
also, welcome. Let me know if you want your name changed.

Reaction score
Welcome from one newbie to another, theres alot of knowledge on this board. Read alot of the posts and try and make a few friends. These people know the game.

Grizzly911

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG. A good place to start would be the stickies on dieting, training and so forth.

New Threads