Meal replacement/weight loss

Mitchpdavis

Reaction score
If you are willing to put in the work, post a log on here with daily weight updates, and do absolutely everything I tell you to do I will coach you for free for a year.

I will have a very basic set of rules, beginning with 100% honesty, and if you break these rules I will drop you.

Everything will be documented on your log, including our exchanges. You will be required to post your weight daily regardless of whether you are up or down. You will not touch any anabolics or ancillaries (other than your prescribed trt) without my approval. You will be required to post weekly photos (feel free to cover up your face obviously).

Im in.
I have nothing to hide at this point, all info can be open table /open book from my weekly TRT dose and lab results to my daily medication and reasons for taking them.

My only question is where shall I start logging the information?

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just commit to this thing and make it happen. Listening to Spongy will be one of the best things you've done!

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im in.
I have nothing to hide at this point, all info can be open table /open book from my weekly TRT dose and lab results to my daily medication and reasons for taking them.

Good deal. I will start a separate thread either this evening or tomorrow and send you a link to it.

Mitchpdavis

Reaction score
Good deal. I will start a separate thread either this evening or tomorrow and send you a link to it.

Man I really appreciate it, you have no idea. Thank you. I will give you everything I got my full 100%.

Reaction score
Im in.

Smart man! Dude in one years time if you do what’s asked if you, you’ll be in excellent shape.

Mitchpdavis

Reaction score
Well I weighed myself for the first time is 2 weeks... I dropped 12 lbs, I’m not sure what changed in my body, for the past 2 months I’ve done pretty much the same routine , diet .. then out of nowhere boom..
really has me thinking there is something wrong with the scale.. but it weighted a 45 lbs weight dead on soo.. I don’t know.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Well I weighed myself for the first time is 2 weeks... I dropped 12 lbs, I’m not sure what changed in my body, for the past 2 months I’ve done pretty much the same routine , diet .. then out of nowhere boom..
really has me thinking there is something wrong with the scale.. but it weighted a 45 lbs weight dead on soo.. I don’t know.

Weightloss isn’t liner. Different foods also make you retain water even though you’re still in a caloric deficit. This shows up as a Platue then large drop. Just keep chugging along...

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It takes time buddy. Spongy just made the offer and you lost weight, imagine what will happen on his program!

Mitchpdavis

Reaction score
It takes time buddy. Spongy just made the offer and you lost weight, imagine what will happen on his program!

Lol. I know right... I was pretty excited about it.. I’ve been pushing myself pretty hard I think, probably nowhere near as hard as you guys and gals but for my fat ass it’s pretty intense.
The C4 pre work really helps with energy levels and drive in the gym.
Yea I’m chomping at the bit over here waiting on him to tell me what to do, feel like a kid again about to shoot my first gun.. I’ll stay on the path I’m on until then.. apparently I’m doing something right.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I haven't forgotten about ya! I had a packed day with clients and am training for an event in March so yesterday was nutso!

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Ill sometimes down a protein shake after the gym when i dont have it in me to eat real food. But as far as replacing a meal on a regular basis no. Theres been some good advice tossed out give it a go

New Threads