Testosterone and Predispositions?

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Something like 30% of males experience pubertal gyno and if someone makes fun of you about it I will temp ban them it's not funny

Some of us, me are more fortunate. At a total test of 600 my estradiol is <10. My Endo asked if she scripted me adex. I just don't aromatize for whatever reason.

I hope nobody on his board would even think to make fun of that. Pretty sure that’s exactly why most of us have made this place out home.

I don’t even know how to respond to that second paragraph.... tears? Jealousy?

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
I bust everyone's balls and expect the same back from all you guys. It's all in jest amongst those of us that have been here a while but I see what youre saying.

Damn I hope Im like you are Pillar. Im starting to think that for me, test is all I really want to mess with aside from some orals maybe time to time. It makes me feel great mentally, works great, and doesnt screw up my BP or my lipids. Guess we will see what this higher dose does in a couple weeks.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You have 2 number 2's but prolactin causing gyno - please demonstrate.

I was going by hyperprolactinemia and one symptom of it is gyno.

Edit: Notice i said estrogen right after prolactin.

I was not saying prolactin causes gyno MORE than estrogen. Simply saying prolactin can ne a factor in causing gyno.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I bust everyone's balls and expect the same back from all you guys. It's all in jest amongst those of us that have been here a while but I see what youre saying.

Damn I hope Im like you are Pillar. Im starting to think that for me, test is all I really want to mess with aside from some orals maybe time to time. It makes me feel great mentally, works great, and doesnt screw up my BP or my lipids. Guess we will see what this higher dose does in a couple weeks.
Nobody’s gonna talk shit about that bro. We’ve all got our own shit we’re dealing with and none of us are any better than the next guy. Except Hulk. He’s the best.

You know whats funny? When I started posting on here a year ago you were saying you would never do a cycle. Look at you now!

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nobody’s gonna talk shit about that bro. We’ve all got our own shit we’re dealing with and none of us are any better than the next guy. Except Hulk. He’s the best.

You know whats funny? When I started posting on here a year ago you were saying you would never do a cycle. Look at you now!

Yea right, I'm bottom of the barrel. Only when i complete all my goals will I be worth anything

And Gadawg, just be sure to make healthy choices; you don't deserve no medical problems

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score

Yeah well two things occured that changed that.
1. I chose to start trt. Id have never ever even thought for a second about cycling had I not decided to go that route for life.

2. I got sober. I never considered it because somewhere in my subconscious I could admit that I was a full blown alcoholic and didnt need to add anything more for my body to deal with.

Got that squared away and wanted to gain back all the muscle I had lost in withdrawals and give myself some kind of edge to beat that shit.

I still dont have any goals to get too much bigger but honestly, if I want to make any gains whatsoever in the gym anymore, a little extra help is the only way.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
On the prolactin vs E2 - for whatever reason my endo is much more worried about prolactin rising than E2. I’ll ask her why next time. I usually play dumb, get my script and move on.

Reaction score
I still dont have any goals to get too much bigger but honestly, if I want to make any gains whatsoever in the gym anymore, a little extra help is the only way.
I feel very much the same. My current goals, aas is not necessary. But once I get over that hump I know most of my strength and size goals are gonna come from a needle

New Threads