Stuck same weight dieting 9 months

Reaction score
I been on an intermediate fasting diet for past 8/9 months.... where I eat from 2pm-10pm

I try to workout before meal/cardio before 2 pm to get the day started post workout..... and I don't seem to be losing much weight. I do 70fat/200carbs/200-220 protein. im 28 6ft2 at 250..... and im stuck at 250 and I can't break it.....

my workouts can't be intense due to lack of able to go too heavy or routes due to injury. I do 45 min cardio 4x a week also in-between with some light workouts.....

now the question is.... am I under eating myself or overeating.... I would believe due to all the tdee calculators that im undereating..... but maybe im overeating???????

any opinions?

BrotherJ

Elite
Reaction score
How many calories, in total, are you eating per day?

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Why would you keep doing anything for 9 months that is not working?

Losing weight just is not that hard ... determine calories required daily to maintain ... then set a 500 calorie deficit ... if you do that you will lose weight period ... no need for intermittent fasting or any other fad ...

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
How you been stuck for nine months or are you stuck AFTER nine months? If the later, how long have you been stuck.

My advice is triple check your TDEE then eat at maintenance for a month. (Don’t gain to much weight, you might see a five or so pound rebound. Maybe ten if you’re very dehydrated)

After your body has normalized, drop your cals by 1,000 max and start dropping again.

New Threads