Thyroid issue* Hypothyroidism *went to the Doctor today*

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Low vitamin D can present symptoms similar to being hypogonadal.

I am concerned about the high white cell count. Any recent injury or illness? What did they say about it?

They are doing things correctly. Just keep headed forward and post full blood work when you get it.

Hang in there. I know I didn’t have much of a will to live before I solved my issues.

Rhino99

Elite
Reaction score
Hang in there burtle, you're making progress, more than I ever made with my endo. I ended up firing him.
Keep us posted

Reaction score
Low vitamin D can present symptoms similar to being hypogonadal.

I am concerned about the high white cell count. Any recent injury or illness? What did they say about it?

They are doing things correctly. Just keep headed forward and post full blood work when you get it.

Hang in there. I know I didn’t have much of a will to live before I solved my issues.

Thanks for the support

I had high white blood cell count 4 years ago when I had labs done. The doctor once again said nothing to me about it.

I haven't been sick in over a month or so. I had a cold over a month ago. But it wasn't anything serious. Just a head cold.

Hang in there burtle, you're making progress, more than I ever made with my endo. I ended up firing him.
Keep us posted

Thank you!

I'm staying positive and I'm going to keep pushing forward!!

New Threads