Test sust and eq

Reaction score
When I am in my bulking phase, I dont give a shit about eating clean, burgers, steak , Italian beef , I eat as many calories as I can handle, when I was getting ready for a show I would transition my diets 5 months out and start eating cleaner, the 2 1/2 months out full contest diet. My advise to you is eat, eat, and eat some more, fill your frame first.
I think that's the way to go for now. Eat clean and maitnining a high calorie is difficult especially if am working. I started doing that lately. Shoving food non stop.
Im not planing to compete or anything. Since I've always been a stick when I was younger my obsession to be huge and been chasing that dream for a while now.
Let's see how it goes in a month time
Thanks again

Massacre

Reaction score
I know it's not what you want to hear and you're going to do what you want to do regardless but these guys are giving you nothing but facts.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
**** outta here with this repeated "eating enough to gain is hard" bullshit

You're not special. It's hard for all of us. I eat 4500 clean other than a digorno once a week to maintain 260 and it's ****ing miserable. You just do it anyway, or you stay a small beta cuck for the rest of your life.
Make your choice.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
I think that's the way to go for now. Eat clean and maitnining a high calorie is difficult especially if am working. I started doing that lately. Shoving food non stop.
Im not planing to compete or anything. Since I've always been a stick when I was younger my obsession to be huge and been chasing that dream for a while now.
Let's see how it goes in a month time
Thanks again

What do you do for a living? If you are properly prepping your food each week, having the needed calories/macros on hand should not be an issue. If you are not food prepping, you are 100% prepping for failure. Period. I can get to 4000 calories easily with 2 meals and a shake. And that's not eating garbage. 600 g carbs, 100 g fats, 300 g protein.

I am 6 ft and was 150-165 lbs most of my life. I'm almost 40 now, so I got a pretty late start at doing this right. I never thought I'd see the day I'd be even close to 200 lbs unless I was a fatass... And even then, it seemed impossible to me. Well..... I decided to listen to these guys instead of being too prideful, and I read and read on diet/nutrition, and then I ate and ate and ate. Now, this "hard gainer" weighs 210 and has abs with a nice muscle base to build on slowly. Steroids are only as good as the calories/nutrients you feed your body. Otherwise you are just wasting your money and your health day dreaming and making unwise decisions.

If you are not food prepping, you NEED too. If you are a "hard gainer" and are not keeping track of your meals in myfitnesspal, you NEED too. Period.

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
im 45 and just finished my 4th cycle. I learned nutrition from a different angle as I started over 400lbs dieting to live. I got down to 197lbs and im almost 6'6". Once I starting lifting it was to help loose skin issues but I also had to learn nutrition all over again to now eat more to add muscle as opposed to eat less to lose weight. fast forward to now, 290lbs at my leanest ever with a few muscles too. 3k cals aint gonna get it brother. keep on working but educate yourself more on your food intake and your cycles. you are leaving a lot on the table if you don't.

Reaction score
What do you do for a living? If you are properly prepping your food each week, having the needed calories/macros on hand should not be an issue. If you are not food prepping, you are 100% prepping for failure. Period. I can get to 4000 calories easily with 2 meals and a shake. And that's not eating garbage. 600 g carbs, 100 g fats, 300 g protein.

I am 6 ft and was 150-165 lbs most of my life. I'm almost 40 now, so I got a pretty late start at doing this right. I never thought I'd see the day I'd be even close to 200 lbs unless I was a fatass... And even then, it seemed impossible to me. Well..... I decided to listen to these guys instead of being too prideful, and I read and read on diet/nutrition, and then I ate and ate and ate. Now, this "hard gainer" weighs 210 and has abs with a nice muscle base to build on slowly. Steroids are only as good as the calories/nutrients you feed your body. Otherwise you are just wasting your money and your health day dreaming and making unwise decisions.

If you are not food prepping, you NEED too. If you are a "hard gainer" and are not keeping track of your meals in myfitnesspal, you NEED too. Period.

It's nice to hear from a similar body type. I'll take your advice for sure.
Outdoor sales always out and about.
I will start food prepping. For time being I'm hitting the calories with home cooked food & some junk food. I don't mind packing on some fat as I'm naturally lean.
I know its not healthy but I'll hit that road for 3 months and see where I reach. I will start tracking via my fitness Pal once again..

Yall are right. My diet is not to the point. Have to educate myself more in that aspect.
I WILL EAT EAT EAT and see how far it can get me. I will definetly get on test prop or enanthate to boost the moral psychologically. I'm preferring test prop due to the short Ester and tapering off to Pct is easy than enanthate

What do you advice target calories to be for time being? 4000?
cc5a19315cf68d980cbf6d334cca19ae.jpg

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
It's nice to hear from a similar body type. I'll take your advice for sure.
Outdoor sales always out and about.
I will start food prepping. For time being I'm hitting the calories with home cooked food & some junk food. I don't mind packing on some fat as I'm naturally lean.
I know its not healthy but I'll hit that road for 3 months and see where I reach. I will start tracking via my fitness Pal once again..

Yall are right. My diet is not to the point. Have to educate myself more in that aspect.
I WILL EAT EAT EAT and see how far it can get me. I will definetly get on test prop or enanthate to boost the moral psychologically. I'm preferring test prop due to the short Ester and tapering off to Pct is easy than enanthate

What do you advice target calories to be for time being? 4000?
cc5a19315cf68d980cbf6d334cca19ae.jpg

I'm totally taking a guess here (you really need to figure out your TDEE and then set a mild increase in cals for a bulk, and then reassess in a month or two. Take measurements, pics, scale weights... And then adjust based on need).

But I'd bet you are only taking in 1700-2300 cals per day... There's no way to know unless you consistently keep track of everything you put into your body.

But Hell, I say try a few months at 3500 cals and set your protein to 1.2 g per pound of (goal) body weight. Keep your fats around 75-100 g, and fill the rest with carbs. I bet we can get you to 200 lbs naturally in that time... All the while, keep reading on here about cycles and diet, and then, you will be in a good spot to consider jumping on something, because you will already be doing what you need to do.

But you need to set your caloric goals and macros and then you need to food prep, and then you need to keep track of it all in myfitnesspal.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm totally taking a guess here (you really need to figure out your TDEE and then set a mild increase in cals for a bulk, and then reassess in a month or two. Take measurements, pics, scale weights... And then adjust based on need).

But I'd bet you are only taking in 1700-2300 cals per day... There's no way to know unless you consistently keep track of everything you put into your body.

But Hell, I say try a few months at 3500 cals and set your protein to 1.2 g per pound of (goal) body weight. Keep your fats around 75-100 g, and fill the rest with carbs. I bet we can get you to 200 lbs naturally in that time... All the while, keep reading on here about cycles and diet, and then, you will be in a good spot to consider jumping on something, because you will already be doing what you need to do.

But you need to set your caloric goals and macros and then you need to food prep, and then you need to keep track of it all in myfitnesspal.

I started recently taking in 2934 cal. Will try to keep it at 3k this month and then reassess after 2 months like you said.

Getting to 200lbs is my lifetime goal man and maintain it at that.

Roids helped me pack on weight honestly when I started to lose hope and did motivate me to get it on and I love the sensation it gives.
I will never abuse it because I want to be able to use it all my life.

I'll go Hardcore on eating and asses myself from there

Thanks everyone
Screenshot_20190227-085049.jpg

Reaction score
I started recently taking in 2934 cal. Will try to keep it at 3k this month and then reassess after 2 months like you said.

Roids helped me pack on weight honestly when I started to lose hope and did motivate me to get it on and I love the sensation it gives.

Thanks everyone
View attachment 7457
This is where I was 65kg on 2014. Currently 80kg 2019. I'm sure I would be at 90 with proper diet with your help guys.!! Screenshot_20190227-093501.jpg

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
You was daily hitting 2934 calories exactly?? That’s very precise

Thanks everyone
View attachment 7457

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lift harder...build up your base first.

Reactions: Jin