Test sust and eq

Reaction score
Hey boys. Hope all is well with all.

This is my 5th cycle. I do almost 1 cycle every year.
500 test sust
400 EQ
8 or 12 weeks?

Pct will be 3 weeks after last injection. Nolva 40/40/20/20/20

Aromasin on hand
Hcg during cycle 500 ui weekly.

Don't know what to expect from eq or test sust.

Compunds I used before were test enanthate /test prop /dbol/npp.

What do you guys think?

Do u suggest anything while waiting during 3 weeks?
Stats 33
176 lbs
11 % fat
6ft
A little lean. I hardly gain any fat it takes lots of eating and discipline to gain weight.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Dude. You should be easily over 200 at 6 foot with no AAS. 5th cycle? Learn to eat.
I’ve also done 5 cycles; I'm 2 inches taller and 110 pounds heavier. And not a complete slob.

You are really doing yourself no favors by using aas without sufficient calories.

Post up in the diet section, let us help.

EQ has one of the longest attached to it. We’re talking 18weeks. Can you get boldenon cyp? That’s the same steroid with a shorter ester.

Sust also has an extremely long ester in the blend. IMO 14-16 weeks.

You want to go shorter you need different drugs. Bold cyp and test cyp perhaps.

Learn to eat.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yeah man! I agree with you. You are right but I am learning to eat along with AAS it's a motivator. .

I have those 10ml of test sust and 10ml of eq.

Is it possible to use them and then switch when I am done with these vials?

Reaction score
Yeah man! I agree with you. You are right but I am learning to eat along with AAS it's a motivator. .

I'm doing almost 3000 cal

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score

You have no basic understanding of steroids and an underwhelming physique after 5 cycles.

Please read the stickies then come back for help.

I am not going to waste time on somebody who doesn’t care enough to educate themselves on the basics of something potentially harmful.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
OP, Jin's telling ye exactly what ye need to hear. 5 cycles in and yer still well south of 2 bills means something's not right either with yer training, yer gear, yer diet or all the above.

In this case, if all ye have on hand is Sust and EQ it kinda make's Jin's point that yer not fully understanding AAS as most wouldn't pair that combination.

What I'd do: post yer diet like Jin's said and then have a think on a simple Test only blast in conjunction with solid macros and a good program and ye should see results.

Reaction score
Correction this is 4th cycle not 5th.
I started off at 143 lbs
Now am at 176lb.
Kept everything I gained.

Before jumping into AAS I've been training since 18 and gaining weight was always a challenge. For me to come this far with self education is an achievement for me. I'm not competing or planning to. This is purely for my own pleasure.

Yes its true with more proper diet I would gain but after working so hard at them gym all these years and you have a newbe pumping roids and looking better than you in no time with less work it's demotivating.

I've done. My good share of homework. No personal trainer. No bro science.
Hence I am here posting a post asking experienced guys like yourselves to advice. But like in reality whoever knows the secret and have been juicing since they were born always claims that natural is the way to go.

So dude how will my knowledge every get better if all you do is this.

If you don't want to post then don't post. I'm sure there someone out there that is cool to suggest rather than criticize.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
As for your cycle, no on all of it. For one, sustanon is at least a less than optimal choice for testosterone if you are looking to recover. It has one really long ester that will stay in your system (and keep you shut down) for likely over a month after you stop taking it. This will prolong the time youve been on making it harder to recover your natural production and it will prolong the period of time you have really low T which will likely make you lose all your gains. Personally, I think sustanon is really stupid for all applications but that's just me.

Secondly, as Jin said, EQ is a super long ester as well which means it takes a really long time to start working and to clear and recover from. You wont see much in the way from taking a long ester like either of these compounds for a short period of time.

Third, as Jin pointed out, gear isnt your issue. Your statement that "it's really hard for me to gain weight" is pure hogwash. You just eat, and eat, and eat more. You eat until your nauseous and then two hours later you do it again. At 5-10, I got to 190lbs of muscle in high school with the metabolism of a hummingbird. Come on man. Stop wasting your time and risking your health with drugs when it's really all about food.

Everyone can gain size. It's as simple as adding the necessary calories. Your body isnt magical where it only uses the calories you eat and throws the rest away. That's not how this stuff works.

If you want to really gain, start bulking. Post a log of all your food and your training and let us critique it.

As was said before, if your heart is absolutely set on a cycle, stick with something simple like 12-14 weeks at 500 mg test enth or cyp and watch the difference you make on this cycle if you actually post your diet and listen to advice.

Ps- this is coming from someone who is 230lbs and has done exactly one cycle.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I will Make a suggestion and not criticise, I suggest you listen to Jin. He wasn’t even being a dick about it which is unlike him he was giving you solid advice. No one here is going to tell you sus and eq for 8-12 weeks is a good idea and it’s not because they being a dick it’s because they know what they talking about. 4 cycles and gained 33lb is not great either, I personally gained 30lb and kept most of it from August last year until now. And guess what the person who guided me was Jin.

Correction this is 4th cycle not 5th.
I started off at 143 lbs
Now am at 176lb.
Kept everything I gained.

Before jumping into AAS I've been training since 18 and gaining weight was always a challenge. For me to come this far with self education is an achievement for me. I'm not competing or planning to. This is purely for my own pleasure.

Yes its true with more proper diet I would gain but after working so hard at them gym all these years and you have a newbe pumping roids and looking better than you in no time with less work it's demotivating.

I've done. My good share of homework. No personal trainer. No bro science.
Hence I am here posting a post asking experienced guys like yourselves to advice. But like in reality whoever knows the secret and have been juicing since they were born always claims that natural is the way to go.

So dude how will my knowledge every get better if all you do is this.

If you don't want to post then don't post. I'm sure there someone out there that is cool to suggest rather than criticize.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
got some serious information laying at your hands here. the posts above pretty much tell you a lot of what you truly need to hear. sure, its not what you want to hear but they are correct. 4 cycles under your belt - great, but doesnt always mean anything. its great your trying to learn but keep in mind, learning the proper information is the true key. listen to these post above

Reaction score
Alright guys. No test sust and eq. It has to be minimum 16 wwwks

I'll stick to test prop or enth.

Thought of venturing into a new compound but doesn't seem like a good idea.

Will reevaluate nutrition

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Alright guys. No test sust and eq. It has to be minimum 16 wwwks

I'll stick to test prop or enth.

Thought of venturing into a new compound but doesn't seem like a good idea.

Will reevaluate nutrition

I’m not very good at this spelling thing... but that’s a lot of letters for “eat” /s

On a serious note, you just had a bunch of guys with seriously impressive physiques all day the same thing... this place is full of tough love but they guys are generally spot n. Great resource for the rest of us to learn from.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Muscle won't just appear because you train and take drugs. That only gives your body the signal to grow. You still need the materials(calories) to make the new muscle tissue.

Anecdotally, I personally need to eat about 5,000 Cals per day to grow at all, my body burns it off like a furnace, and I'm always moving. Eating is a JOB at that point. If you're training and recovering correctly, and the scale isn't moving in the direction you want, it comes down to calories.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Do yourself a favor and learn about esters and half life’s. Last time you asked specifically about dosing schedule. This time about cycle length.

You don’t need to ask these questions if you understand those two concepts.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
The exact same for me on working days I burn up so much I need 5000+ to gain weight

Anecdotally, I personally need to eat about 5,000 Cals per day to grow at all, my body burns it off like a furnace, and I'm always moving. Eating is a JOB at that point. If you're training and recovering correctly, and the scale isn't moving in the direction you want, it comes down to calories.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
EQ dose is to low. 600 minimum 750 even better. Cycle length to short. 14-16 weeks. If sustanon is what you have your hands on then that's what you'll have to run with. Train, eat, sleep, repeat. Good luck . PCT will be 3 weeks after last pin. If you have access to blood work then once before, 6 weeks in, and then after pct.

Last edited:

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you are having trouble gaining weight because you are trying to "eat clean" then stop doing that. That's the biggest mistake I see lighter guys make.

There is nothing wrong with hitting some calorie dense foods like 85% ground beef, huge burritos etc... See-food diet time.

If you ran 500 test and 750 eq for 16 weeks you would gain 30lbs at least.

But don't learn to gain weight while on. Learn to gain while off then use the drugs as a supplement.

Also your pct should include clomid at 25 to 50mg daily along with nolva

Finally don't mistake ball busting for flaming in here. These guys have said the same thing to hundreds of others. It's a super common issue and we find it frustrating is all. Don't take it personally. Take it seriously though and you will grow.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
X2 to the clean eating. At some point it becomes impossible to eat all "clean foods". I've tried before, I failed miserably.

Reaction score
When I am in my bulking phase, I dont give a shit about eating clean, burgers, steak , Italian beef , I eat as many calories as I can handle, when I was getting ready for a show I would transition my diets 5 months out and start eating cleaner, the 2 1/2 months out full contest diet. My advise to you is eat, eat, and eat some more, fill your frame first.

New Threads