Cycling Safely this time

StephMalachy1990

Reaction score
Hey all

Ive been off steroids for several months now got myself cleaned up I was in a bad way a while back with using very high doses and not knowing what I was at. I've also quit all recreational drugs completely and my heads clear. I'd like to cycle now for 12 weeks leading to Summer

I'm planning a cycle its looks like;

Test Prop 100mg eod
NPP 100mg eod
Tren A 50mg eod

Tren E250 Pharmactucial Grade 1ml once a week on a Sunday

Totals about
Test Prop 350mg/week
NPP 350mg/week
Tren 175mg/week
Test E 250mg/week

Arimidex 0.5mg eod

Vitamin B6 500mg morning / 500mg evening (to control in the prolactin from nandrolones)

Ive ran very high doses of Test Tren Deca etc before but side effects were crazy ive a different mentality now with slow and steady and cycle safely.
I wasn't going to run Tren but ive 3 bottles here and may aswell use them.

Please if anyone has any input or advice let me know I appreciate a lot.

Thank you

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Is pharmaceutical grade Tren a thing..?

Anyway, that's a shit ton of gear man. Was your previous cycle your first? You saw what happens when you go off the deep end with these compounds and should understand you need to find what works for your body.

I would suggest something far simpler and as you learn how your body reacts begin building upon that. Remember, this is not a drag race, it is a marathon. Start with just a test only cycle, run that for 12 weeks, and nail your pct. If that goes well, add a compound to your next cycle. There is no need for four different compounds for someone is that largely inexperienced.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Where does one get pharmaceutical grade tren?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This still just seems more complicated than it needs to be.

Why not just run test e 250 and tren ace at 400.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I wouldnt do tren & npp together, but you do u

StephMalachy1990

Reaction score
I meant Pharmaceutical Test I've only ever used UGL Test before so looking forward to trying it

How does NPP differ from Tren I've not used it before but I have used Deca and Tren
Would NPP help leaning out?

StephMalachy1990

Reaction score
Is pharmaceutical grade Tren a thing..?

Anyway, that's a shit ton of gear man. Was your previous cycle your first? You saw what happens when you go off the deep end with these compounds and should understand you need to find what works for your body.

I would suggest something far simpler and as you learn how your body reacts begin building upon that. Remember, this is not a drag race, it is a marathon. Start with just a test only cycle, run that for 12 weeks, and nail your pct. If that goes well, add a compound to your next cycle. There is no need for four different compounds for someone is that largely inexperienced.

I have to disagree with you I dont think thats a shite ton of gear imo.

I've run stupid doses before when I was uneducated and abused steroids;
Test 1500mg week , Tren 700mg week and Winstrol 60mg/day... thats a shite ton of gear

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
How big are you?

Test 1500mg week , Tren 700mg week and Winstrol 60mg/day... thats a shite ton of gear

Rhino99

Elite
Reaction score
I think he meant more like too many compounds.

'Just because you can, doesn't mean you should'.

StephMalachy1990

Reaction score
How big are you?

6ft2 100kg 12bf
In fairness, them high doses only lasted about 2 weeks before it became too overwhelming

I thought 3 compounds, Test, Tren and NPP was reasonable for a person using steroids for several years?

MY main things Im still not sure about is, Test higher lower or equal to Nandrolones. And whether I should include both NPP and Tren

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Let's revisit why you posted here to begin with.

"Hey all

Ive been off steroids for several months now got myself cleaned up I was in a bad way a while back with using very high doses and not knowing what I was at."

This is a pretty clear statement that you've been running some poorly planned cycles and have made some bad decisions in the past and suffered from the side effects of doing so. It's ok, we all have at some point. Except for Jin of course.

Moving back to present day, you've now answered my question around whether or not the above cycle was your first or not, from what you said it was not. You had even more poorly planned and poorly executed cycles prior to the one you brought up initially. This brings me to my point to you: Why would you continue to do basically the same thing and expect different results? A fairly intelligent fellow noted this was the definition of insanity in the past.

So, again, have you just run a test-only cycle to get a good baseline on how your body reacts to just testosterone? Learn how to manage a test-only cycle and then add additional compounds one at a time....this will give you a better base on how to successfully structure future cycles with new compounds in regards to hormone management, nutrition, sleep cycles, and so on.

Without knowing how your body reacts to test only and learning how to successfully manage the simplest of cycles there is no way for anyone to predict or even really help you when you're running multiple different compounds and have never covered the basics.