Are prohoromones worth it?

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
Ok maybe I will give it a shot when I get the test on lock. seems to be the only good feedback I hear on it is when its ran together.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Back in day you could get killer ephedra supps and pro hormones were basically oral AAS ... that's how I started over 10 years ago ... today it is just not the same ...

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
If they did work, seems like same risks as AAS with less gains to me. I took andro and 19-nor andro back in high school. They definitely did something back then.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Back in day you could get killer ephedra supps and pro hormones were basically oral AAS ... that's how I started over 10 years ago ... today it is just not the same ...

every liquor store had mini thins 2 tablets of ephedra that even one was almost too much for starters
This preworkout drink by abb (american bodybuilding) called speed stack used to be loaded to the gills with aphedra too

ive used M1T & 1-AD & androstenedione in moderate doses back in those days

the problem with the ph's now vs then is they have to change up the origional formulas to pass guidelines

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ATTENTION:

Ephedrine is legal, guys. I got mine online from Canada, though.

Kaizen 8mg Ephedrine Hcl tablets.

100% legal in the US. Finding a supplement store with it? Hard to find. Ya'll can keep doing ephedrine all you want.

Reaction score
No it’s not worth it. There’s no reason to bother especially if you’re able to source actual aas.

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
ATTENTION:

Ephedrine is legal, guys. I got mine online from Canada, though.

Kaizen 8mg Ephedrine Hcl tablets.

100% legal in the US. Finding a supplement store with it? Hard to find. Ya'll can keep doing ephedrine all you want.
My local supp store has it and ships anywhere for free.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
every liquor store had mini thins 2 tablets of ephedra that even one was almost too much for starters
This preworkout drink by abb (american bodybuilding) called speed stack used to be loaded to the gills with aphedra too

ive used M1T & 1-AD & androstenedione in moderate doses back in those days

the problem with the ph's now vs then is they have to change up the origional formulas to pass guidelines

The problem is:

Pro-hormones got replaced by 100% real oral AAS, starting with H-drol.

Orals nicknamed "designer steroids" are oral AAS like dbol. Its the same as calling anadrol and dbol "designer steroids".

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
The problem is:

Pro-hormones got replaced by 100% real oral AAS, starting with H-drol.

Orals nicknamed "designer steroids" are oral AAS like dbol. Its the same as calling anadrol and dbol "designer steroids".

im not understanding what youre saying exactly.

my thoughts from the info that I gathered back when they banned the androstenedione M1T & 1 - AD

is that they were now or were then changung up positions in the formula to get around the ban

so they could sell them otc changing up the parts that made them work well

are you saying i can buy these designer steroids otc now ?

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
im not understanding what youre saying exactly.

my thoughts from the info that I gathered back when they banned the androstenedione M1T & 1 - AD

is that they were now or were then changung up positions in the formula to get around the ban

so they could sell them otc changing up the parts that made them work well

are you saying i can buy these designer steroids otc now ?

as far as I’m aware prohornones are all banned now but could be wrong
not sure about sarms or peptides I believe some or most are legal

Reaction score
What about phera plex aka madol anabolic to androgenic ratio is like 600/1200 or something crazy like that. I blew up so fast on that the strength was unbelievable.

PZT

Elite
Reaction score
Pro hormones were the best

Reaction score
I ran prohormones for several years and used it as a stepping stone to ultimately pinning real test before I knew enough to know better.

Prohormones of the past were certainly legitimate but heavily liver toxic and I hear it was also risky since you really never knew what compounds were in them in some cases. Prohormones after a number of law changes are now vastly different and a shadow of their former self. Nowadays a compound is used that then converts inside your body to the previously banned compounds which THEN converts to forms of test based/19-nor based etc. compounds. The end result is still very liver toxic and although you are technically introducing hormones into your body they are at such a low value that their strength is severely lacking. They are easy money for supplement companies to sell to people who are still unable to source real gear or are too scared to pin. They are pricey in comparison to just getting test and pinning too.

TLDR
No they are not worth it. Whilst they are effective to a small degree you are so much better off just skipping over them and going right to pinning.

Reaction score
So I'm new to the game as far as this subject goes and the place I get my supps from has a wide selection of prohoromones and sarms.... question is, are they worth it or is it a waste of money?
If it's not superdrol or Msten no its not worth it. And none are worth it with out test base unless you like to be feel like crap cause your estrogen is crashed.

Reaction score
If it's not superdrol or Msten no its not worth it. And none are worth it with out test base unless you like to be feel like crap cause your estrogen is crashed.
Superdrol and Msten are prohormones?

How about you go make an intro post like a normal person.

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
it was originally marketed as a prohormone in the early 2000s so they could sell it OTC at GNC and stuff

I missed out on that era.

I looked at the bodybuilding store on the Way back machine and it's crazy some of the stuff they used to sell.

New Threads