Are prohoromones worth it?

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
So I'm new to the game as far as this subject goes and the place I get my supps from has a wide selection of prohoromones and sarms.... question is, are they worth it or is it a waste of money?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What are they?

If you can't answer that, there is your answer.

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
What are they?

If you can't answer that, there is your answer.
The one I was interested in was dmz 20mg and methylstenbalone 20mg in one bottle separated into 2 doses a day

Excuse me if I misspelled that.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The one I was interested in was dmz 20mg and methylstenbalone 20mg in one bottle separated into 2 doses a day

Excuse me if I misspelled that.

I meant like what the **** actually is that though? I know what test is. I know what nandrolone is. I know how they work. I know they have a lengthy record of safety and are approved for human use. Get what I mean?

Prohormones when ingested become something else. What about the left over parts of it? What happens to those?

Only "pro' worth it is superdrol which is actually a steroid not a real PH. If you want to **** around with em (not advised) just ask the guy if he has a superdrol clone

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So I'm new to the game as far as this subject goes and the place I get my supps from has a wide selection of prohoromones and sarms.... question is, are they worth it or is it a waste of money?

no............

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
You could get 30ml of test e for that and do 15 weeks cycle
I would love that.. but I'm also not in the loop there either... and I have yet to find a solid source.... which is why I have been lookin at the pros since it's just easy.... but you know what they say... if it's too good to be true. I'm not in a rush or anything. Been training unassisted for a long time... all in good time.

Last edited:

Deadhead

Elite
Reaction score
I meant like what the **** actually is that though? I know what test is. I know what nandrolone is. I know how they work. I know they have a lengthy record of safety and are approved for human use. Get what I mean?

Prohormones when ingested become something else. What about the left over parts of it? What happens to those?

Only "pro' worth it is superdrol which is actually a steroid not a real PH. If you want to **** around with em (not advised) just ask the guy if he has a superdrol clone
Noted... I'll look into that.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
PoB, remember back on TID in 2011 how "prohormones" (I was taking real AAS: Epitiostanol as epistane, Methasterone as superdrol, Clostebol as H-drol) got me first ever legit AAS, abombs?

"Get bybon off those ****ing prohormones, and tell him to shut up worrying about them being designer steroids, get hin real AAS"

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score

But Taco Bell tastes SO good...

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I ran DMZ RX back in the day when it was the real deal and loved it, although it would be considered relatively mild by the standards set by real AAS.

My suggestion to you would be to wait it out a bit. Keep reading and asking questions, there is a great deal of information here as well as the most trustworthy sources of information you could find.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/andr.307

Scroll down to the table chart, it lists EVERY designer and what it is, for example methylcostebol

Back in 2011, I didnt have a fancy chart. I had to swim through Vida and google for HOURS to finally find out what they are. Epitiostanol and Methasterone are the greatest orals ever made, for my body. I hate+refuse to do orals, but I still stand by my words.

Epitiostanol was even anti-estrogen as a secondary nature. It was like ****in running Primo but an oral version!

Its downright stupid that UGL went after methasterone (superdrol) but NEVER try to sell epitiostanol. Why?!?! PLEASE, ANY UGL CHEF READING, brew some epi and sell it like hot cakes!! Epi would be the only reason i run an oral.

Last edited:

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
Ironmag and blackstone labs had some good stuff years back but now a days don’t think there’s really anything on the market.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
the biggest ive ever got was 260 on androstenedione distributed by a privately owned supplement shop under their own label

only thing about that is though rumors of it being dbol

& if it was dbol i was eating it for 6 months straight

Reactions: Jin

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
Blackstone labs super dmz 2.0 is a good superdrol clone. I think you can still find them sometimes on ebay. Have to atleast couple it with test tho.