Hello To UGB

Reaction score
Hello to all! Have been around “the scene” for a while but have never been super active on the boards. I went specifically looking for a board that tells it like it is, and WILL CALL OUT the b*llsh*ters!! And that seemed to be the case here. Have “lurked” at many to read and observe. Teens regurgitating trash, and the “source” boards were...well, you know. What a scene. Hope everyone is well, and glad to have access to the collective experience!

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Welcome in.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hello to all! Have been around “the scene” for a while but have never been super active on the boards. I went specifically looking for a board that tells it like it is, and WILL CALL OUT the b*llsh*ters!! And that seemed to be the case here. Have “lurked” at many to read and observe. Teens regurgitating trash, and the “source” boards were...well, you know. What a scene. Hope everyone is well, and glad to have access to the collective experience!

Welcome to the board. Make sure you hit your anabolic window otherwise your workout was pointless.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the board, Groundround

DeltaWave

Reaction score

You've come to the right place, friend. Welcome.

Here you will find the highest-purity creatine currently available on the market.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the board. Make sure you hit your anabolic window otherwise your workout was pointless.

Sent to say welcome... then read this... and now it’s shut. Thanks man... thanks a lot. Now I have to dump this shake out...

Anyway, welcome op!

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome....................................

New Threads