Reconstituting hgh fail

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
So i forgot about the vacuum on the vial. Asoon as i put bac water in it injected all over the gh quite forcefully. I know theres no way of really knowing but, think i just destroyed all my shards?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
So i forgot about the vacuum on the vial. Asoon as i put bac water in it injected all over the gh quite forcefully. I know theres no way of really knowing but, think i just destroyed all my shards?

No. Just try to aim for the side of the vile next time.

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
No. Just try to aim for the side of the vile next time.

For sure was my plan. Just wasnt expecting the water to be sucked out that quick or harsh. Next time gonna push a little air in first, shoot water down the side and swirl gently . My first time reconstituting

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
For sure was my plan. Just wasnt expecting the water to be sucked out that quick or harsh. Next time gonna push a little air in first, shoot water down the side and swirl gently . My first time reconstituting

live & learn brother, we've all done something like this at one point with our aas lifestyle

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I know this is a bit late ... but just remember the easy way to equalize pressure is once you inject the water in the vial - simply pull the plunger back ... sometimes I just let go of plunger altogether and just watch the pressure push out as the syringe just fills with air ... either way...

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
I know this is a bit late ... but just remember the easy way to equalize pressure is once you inject the water in the vial - simply pull the plunger back ... sometimes I just let go of plunger altogether and just watch the pressure push out as the syringe just fills with air ... either way...

Gonna give that a try