Steroidology forum scam setup

Oblivious

Reaction score
Steroidology is a steroid forum where members are encouraged to share information related to steroids use. After spending a year there I have come to realize the administrator known as Dreaded Pirate Roberts is behind the scenes recruiting veteran members with a large post count to get behind and promote steroid sources / suppliers which pay advertising fee's to the forum.

Through this process I ordered a cycle from one of the steroid sources and it performed well as it should have. 2 months later I order another cycle but it did not go so well this time. I was shorted half of my order and told it would come in a second delivery because the source was waiting for raw powders to arrive. I waited 4 weeks and made a post calling out the source. Almost immediately the post was deleted and I received a private message from dreaded pirate roberts telling me to not open post and wait for my order. Who is this guy to tell me to wait for my order??

I would wait another month and posted two more times with the same result before I was banned from steroidology. Having been scammed I went nuts creating several new accounts and calling out the source and forum ownership only to be deleted and banned again and again. So I chalked it up to being a learning experience.

I'm certain this experience is not endemic to me and I wasn't the first to be scammed on steroidology. Anybody else have a similar experience?

Last edited:

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
The staff of a forum should never recommend a source or supplier as this is illegal. DPR and his staff pushed Pinnacle and PSL for several years while charging a monthly fee. I'm not sure the current supplier of choice is on steroidology today however the forum has suffered a tremendous hit from from google resulting in a huge drop in traffic and participation.

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
Slightly confused as to how I missed this thread originally.

In response to the drop in board participation, they resorted to getting "Milton", an admin member who has replaced StoneCold (no idea where he went), to create artificial board activity by signing in and posting using different usernames. In some cases, that means resurrecting dormant accounts. All of this started years ago and is very obvious because "Milton" has a certain style that is easy to pick up. It's all really ****ing pathetic.

Years ago when me and most of the valuable members left, I said we'd kill off that board eventually by draining it of talent. We didn't get that far but no doubt we did a hell of a lot of damage. When the owner of a board doesn't give a shit about the community it serves, that community walks away. When the community walks away, your board is heading towards its death. Slow and painful or quick and sudden. Either way.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

In response to the drop in board participation, they resorted to getting "Milton", an admin member who has replaced StoneCold (no idea where he went), to create artificial board activity by signing in and posting using different usernames. In some cases, that means resurrecting dormant accounts. All of this started years ago and is very obvious because "Milton" has a certain style that is easy to pick up. It's all really ****ing pathetic.

Years ago when me and most of the valuable members left, I said we'd kill off that board eventually by draining it of talent. We didn't get that far but no doubt we did a hell of a lot of damage. When the owner of a board doesn't give a shit about the community it serves, that community walks away. When the community walks away, your board is heading towards its death. Slow and painful or quick and sudden. Either way.

Very true. I left in 2012 and have somewhat joyously watched it sink since then. I feel like the big hit came a couple years later...

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Uncle Z...

Reaction score
There was another board I tried out before I came here and they specifically forbid people from criticizing their advertisers in the rules.

It all felt fishy and weird. I posted as a noob looking for advice and got recommended sarms!?! From one of their advertisers of course.

Reactions: Jin

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Very true. I left in 2012 and have somewhat joyously watched it sink since then. I feel like the big hit came a couple years later...

you mean when I left ? :32 (19):

DevilDoc87

Elite
Reaction score

lmao I rnwmwbee stonecold. But for real tho I got lucky I guess my first ever online order came from that site a dude named mrshoulders and his shit was fkin fuego

but yeah never went back after one more order. Gar-bahge even using the light test etc, can’t trust em

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
I got banned for calling out a source as well.

I'm actually glad it happened because otherwise I would not have looked around and found a better place.

Megatron who is a member here and at the time was a moderator there introduced me to this board years ago and I never even clicked back on that scam board.

Milton is a butt pirate and a lonely man as is evident by his multiple accounts that he manages to post on daily to keep that board with any sort of activity.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Milton said I don't even look like I lift :32 (11):

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
Milton said I don't even look like I lift :32 (11):
Milton is a generic IT guy who has never lifted in his life. Some of his fake accounts involved pretending to be women. The owner of that board, DPR, looks like a fat **** who spends more time at dunkin donuts then he ever did in a gym. My point: don't take their views too seriously :)

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
used to hang out there because MRZ & Megatron know their shit.

after finding ugbb that site is boring af

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
I was active in Anabolic Minds in the early part of the last decade but the inactivity caused me to lose interest and found the Den In 2014. I then found UGBB just this year, I believe with the help of @Jin aka Gojira.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Man, I don't miss that place.

Stonecold was a cuddly fella though. Miss his warm smile and open personality.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
I think it's when we respond to a post and don't intend to (in my case I realized this post is almost a year old). The <E> is for Error!

New Threads