Texan’s first run

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Down 4 pounds but def all body fat
do not look smaller nor has my strength declined. 7 days at maintenance except one day I went over. I did add 20mins of cardio everyday but didn’t really change my diet up too much besides cutting out my weekly 3 beers and making sure I did my best not to go over maintenance.
dnp really does work! And my experience with it was pretty mild but again was only at 200mg daily. But wow would love to try this when I am actually dieting
could get show ready lean haha

Attachments

• C5CB32FC-C55A-48B9-97BC-75BD7F824168.jpg
    C5CB32FC-C55A-48B9-97BC-75BD7F824168.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 9

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Good job buddy now time to put some beef on.

do not look smaller nor has my strength declined. 7 days at maintenance except one day I went over. I did add 20mins of cardio everyday but didn’t really change my diet up too much besides cutting out my weekly 3 beers and making sure I did my best not to go over maintenance.
dnp really does work! And my experience with it was pretty mild but again was only at 200mg daily. But wow would love to try this when I am actually dieting

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
The DNp did all the work for me this time haha

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
damn Texan I completely missed this thread. mother f'er! glad to see such a quick run on the DNP and short term run on it, always interesting to see how the short time on 200mg reacts with people differently. i told ya you'd likely end up crapping a brick... or maybe a slurry of bricks (TMI i know). those 1st couple of days on DNP are the WORST with that. then it gets better and then at the end, life sucks bc all you want to do is eat and sleep eat and sleep. sounds like you found out both of those pretty quickly which is interesting. i wonder if you could make it 14 days :) interested to see how the next couple days of anything left to drop off comes for ya

German89

Elite
Reaction score
We need details from German on what type of sexual activities we can best utilize for cardio. She sounds like a pro.

Lmfao.. I dont know.. but what I do know. My legs get a pretty good pump sometimes that they go numb

German89

Elite
Reaction score

Can you do a side by side picture? I'm too lazy to do the comparison

New Threads