Andro 1 by Steel supplements

Reaction score
Hey guys was just wondering if anyone had any experience with Steel supplements mostly the Andro 1. Thinking it's a waste of time but figured I would ask. Thanks.

Last edited:

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have no idea to be honest but I wouldn't spend my money on that type of stuff...never have and never will...just my .02:)

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think this converts to 1-test which is not prescribed and nobody really buys on the black market.

Reaction score
I haven’t used Steele products. I see their adds everywhere so I’m curious as well. I’ve had decent results from Andro (the 4 or 5 times I’ve taken it) from other “similar” companies. There are some sides though. The last time I took an Andro “stack” it gave me some prostate swelling which wasn’t super fun. Gave me some secretions.
But I can usually bump up 5 or so pounds of body weight and my recovery is faster with a little added strength. Definitely not as good as running a test cycle, but you can buy this stuff at supplement stores sometimes. Hope that helps.

-Jack

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
do you remember the old days of pro hormones..??

These are the last of them, new companies come out with stuff, but then the gov't slowly catches on and they get cut off.

New Threads