test e, tritren, mast p&e dosages

Reaction score
hey folks my bame is shank and im new here. im gona try a new take on a favorite stack. im 35 yrs old, 6’ tall 200lbs. id appreciate some of your suggestions for dosages.. ive run test, tren, masteron quite a few times and change it up just a lil from time to time (like using long esters instead of short).. ive decided that for my next run im going to use test E, tritren300 (100ace, 100e, 100hex per ml), and both mast prop and mast e.. in the past i ran 600 test/ 600 tren /600 mast per week but have read that doses closer to 1000mg a week of mast yield much better results so im gona pin 200mg mast e & 100mg mast prop 3x a week, totaling 900mg.. so what dosage of test e and tritren should i run to get best results? my first thought was 500mg testE & 600mg tritren but curious if i should do more or less of either. let me know what ya think!

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
My next blast plan is 300mg test e 400 tren e 400mg mast e. I am your height with approx 60lb extra weight as well
Whats the reason behind all the different esters??

Last edited:
Reactions: Jin

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Also put an intro in the introduction thread. Tell everyone about yourself you will get a better response as a new guy

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Hard to advise you when we know nothing besides your drug use, age, height and weight.

I think over 2 grams of gear for a guy who is 200 lbs seems excessive.

Mixing mast esters doesn’t make sense to me.

Welcome.

Reaction score
the multi esters is more or less to try something different and also to get the benefits of the short esters without having to pin so many ml’s at once. im a single father of a hyper active 5 year old with a pretty severe congenital heart disease and an 8 year old diva in gifted classes. they demand a lot of my time and attention while i work 45 hours a week in an auto shop. every second of the day counts and i just figure i can save a few mins of every day drawing and pinning less.. idk maybe thats crazy

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
Hard to advise you when we know nothing besides your drug use, age, height and weight.

I think over 2 grams of gear for a guy who is 200 lbs seems excessive.

Mixing mast esters doesn’t make sense to me.

Welcome.

Drugs are bad....mmmkay

Reaction score
what info would help determine better advice? my diet is average.. lots of fresh fruit, veggies, lean meats & carbs. i dont do cardio but usually go for more reps over big weight during workouts. i sleep 6-7 hours every night, 8 on rare nights without my kids. been cycling gear regularly for 3 years and went from weighing 165lbs benching 160lbs max to 200lbs benching 300. due to the last 4-5 months of my life being a literal nightmare (had to file dvp against my now ex gf , my son was hospitalized, and other bs) i ate like shit, drank too much and didn’t exercise for 3 months but he’s home, she’s gone and ive been hard at it the last 2 weeks.. i work out 5-6 days a week

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
the multi esters is more or less to try something different and also to get the benefits of the short esters without having to pin so many ml’s at once. im a single father of a hyper active 5 year old with a pretty severe congenital heart disease and an 8 year old diva in gifted classes. they demand a lot of my time and attention while i work 45 hours a week in an auto shop. every second of the day counts and i just figure i can save a few mins of every day drawing and pinning less.. idk maybe thats crazy

If that’s your honest reason (save time)then just stick with mast e/test e/tren e.

How much time do you have for working out and meals?

I do not envy you. I could not be a single father in your situation. You have my respect for that.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Save even more time and do just test e and tren e 2 Pin’s a week leave the mast for when your life’s more settled. Get some advice on how to eat for your goals from the guys on here and you shouldn’t need any more

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not really a different effect with the shorter esters so this is just sort of over complicated.

Although tren is the wild card. People often respond differently to ace than enanthate

If you want to mix these up here is what I would suggest.

Kick off the cycle by pinning short and long esters for 4 weeks

End the cycle by pinning short esters only for 2 weeks.

Start pct one week after last pin.

Also don't do the tri tren. Shits a rip off with the hex in there so save your dough.

Also since you are a dad I will recommend strongly that you only order using a protonmail account and use PIA for a proxy. Very simply to use. Do not order from a source who uses unsecured email like Gmail Yahoo Hotmail etc

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
and went from weighing 165lbs benching 160lbs max to 200lbs benching 300.

A 35 y.o. man weighing 200lbs in the prime of his lifting years does not need PED's to bench 300 lbs., he needs hard work.