Balls - Testicular atrophy

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I blast and cruise but miss my balls, can I still have them using HCG. If so how much how often and how long.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
I blast and cruise but miss my balls, can I still have them using HCG. If so how much how often and how long.

Sure can. I’ll have to double check but I believe I do 500iu twice a week.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
They like raisans at the min,

They’ll come back fast. HCG has some long term side effects you might want to research but I think it’s worth it.

I believe it can have a negative impact on cholesterol and I’ve seen a few explanations for how it might increase estrogen. Still worth it for me...

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I am already fully in this game, but if it was possible I would like a plump Set of nuts again. Had the snip so no kids are happening anyway
Learn to embrace your shriveled nuts if you want to play this game.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I will into it but don’t want anything else to play with my estrogen. Might get implants

They’ll come back fast. HCG has some long term side effects you might want to research but I think it’s worth it.

I believe it can have a negative impact on cholesterol and I’ve seen a few explanations for how it might increase estrogen. Still worth it for me...

Reactions: Jin

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
In the beginning, 500 iU of HCG every 3.5 days caused my estradiol to shoot up into the 40s. My only saving grace is that my SHGB was running close to 60, so theoretically a slightly high estradiol level was nothing to worry about.

Now my estradiol has leveled off on HCG and my SHBG has dropped into the 30s, which is the lowest I have ever seen it since beginning TRT. I have labs again next month, so we shall see if it is my protocol that caused my estradiol to drop or the EQ that I ran last year...

OTOH, I can say with certainty that after switching TRT docs and getting prescribed HCG, my balls came back. I was getting used to not accidentally sitting on them with my first doc...

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Financially I never found HCG to be worth it. It does do more than make your nuts bigger but whatever.

Plus bigger nuts just make my pp look even smaller.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tried hcg once, did not like it. Just like that one time I tried an AI

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
I don't miss mine either. Raisins it is LOL

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
I'm doing ok on 500wk started mid cycle..it hasn't brought them all the way back up but they're at about 75% which is fine for me. I don't notice any sides other than it gives me some minor nausea and the shits the day after I pin it. It's also really easy to use

Rhino99

Elite
Reaction score
It definitely causes an estrogen surge, but will bring them back.

More importantly for me, I want to shoot ropes 6 feet again.
My first 2 years on trt I was blowing like a bazooka. This past year I'm struggling. I don't know if it's the increases test or additional compounds but I've tried several things and no luck.
If anyone has a solution I'm listening.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score

My first 2 years on trt I was blowing like a bazooka. This past year I'm struggling. I don't know if it's the increases test or additional compounds but I've tried several things and no luck.

PSA score increased?

Merlin

Reaction score
Financially I never found HCG to be worth it. It does do more than make your nuts bigger but whatever.

Plus bigger nuts just make my pp look even smaller.

Yeah I was about to say the illusion of a larger dick could be worth some small pebbles.

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I'm with ya. Haven't messed with hcg in a while and it shows. Sometimes my wife goes looking for the boys and they're in aero mode. I too have an agenda of shooting a load of substance one again? I have two bottles, I think I'll jump on the 500 a week program. And yes getting fixed supposedly lowers your volume about 20% that brings me to shooting air on my lovely wife's face!

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Any 19-nor's?

New Threads