Stockpile of Gear

Reaction score
I've been stockpileing test and deca since I have a good scouce. You never know when you might lose a scouce. I was wondering how long they would stay good.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I remember uploading a pic of my stock pile years ago (it was pretty massive... these days I only what I need ... but I'd say test is easily good for 3 years... many have used far older with very good results ...

Massacre

Reaction score
I stockpile all the time. I've never had an issue doing so as long as you keep it in a safe area.

deejeff442

Elite
Reaction score
Always smart to stock up. Easier to,get pot and coke then good gear source .
I have some nolva thats gotta be 10 years old lol thinking it's expired

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
I wonder what the real expiration would be? Say someone was a doomsday prepper. Would it be worth stockpiling a lifetimes worth of test or what? Some chemical compounds dont really break down unless exposed to air. For instance, a bottle of 80 proof whiskey will still be a bottle of 80 proof whiskey in 100 years.

Rot-Iron66

Elite
Reaction score
My friend has a script for Pharm test (Phizer) whenthey expire, he gives them to me. I dont mind using the stuff that expired last year, still good.
(Good for many years Im sure).

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
My friend has a script for Pharm test (Phizer) whenthey expire, he gives them to me. I dont mind using the stuff that expired last year, still good.

Yeah but all scripted meds have to have an expiration. Doesnt say much for the real strength

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

When I was getting the script vial...vs the filled shots I get now....the expiration date on them was ridiculous...shit lasted me forever and I'm sure as hell there's no way it's expired!

New Threads