Test Gives Dose-dependent Results

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
I just wish I could go back to my first 6 months on TRT dose.... That was insane.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
I saw Dan Crossland say 3.5 grams is where the magic happens. Dont plan to try it though

Not to be pedantic but it’s Dave crossland isn’t it? He also is in kidney failure right now.... though he knew it was going to happen and doesn’t regret it.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
So just to make this clear to me, you're basically just saying don't bother with less than 300... Right?
I don't know why but this thread is confusing af to me.

Don’t bother with anything lower then 150-200 or whatever the amount that replaces your natural test is. I.e if your natural test is 700ng/dl which is what your blood would be at apx 150mg/wk (person dependand) hen taking anything less then that would drop your total test.

My problem with the study is 125mg is below most people’s natural levels and 300mg is way above. So thinking of 300mg as the minimum is flawed.

that was all about the minimum. The open question is what happens beyond 600mg.. what’s he max or how much does the additional effects decrease for every 100mg above that. The study doesn’t say.

New Threads