Hey everyone, I'm here to learn new things and get to know everyone in this forum.

Mayday

Reaction score
I am 23 years old and am from California. I have been doing calisthenic style training for a couple of years and got into bodybuilding on and off again for about 2 years. I have recently been really consistent with weightlifting and am looking to be a sponge and absorb whatever information I can from all of you. I look forward to meeting everyone.

I'm new too. Likewise, I'm looking forward to gathering up a little nest egg of knowledge right alongside you. All the best.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome the SI community ... give us more stats plz ... weight, height, body-fat and goals ... plus whether you have nudes available (not for me of course .. but others will want to know)...

Reaction score
Welcome the SI community ... give us more stats plz ... weight, height, body-fat and goals ... plus whether you have nudes available (not for me of course .. but others will want to know)...

I'm 6'2" 205lbs about 17% bodyfat and a goal of mine is to become as strong as I can be and then look at doing a bodybuilding show one day. I'll definitely need to get a good recomposition though for that. Maybe next year or sometime after that I will be able to do that. And as for the nudes, I may or may not have some.... depends who's askin.

Grego

Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground

trim

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey, welcome man

New Threads