Helios

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Curious if anyone tried this for spot fat reduction. Injectable clen and yohimbine, 40mcg clen 5mg yohimbine per ml

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
I've heard enough people complain about clenbuterol for me not to want anything to do with it.
Tren > clen

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I agree I would use dnp if I was going to use anything. Just curious if anyone used it

I've heard enough people complain about clenbuterol for me not to want anything to do with it.
Tren > clen

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I used this garbage years ago and was totally unimpressed. And there absolutely was not spot reduction of any kind ime.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Thats is the kind of answer i looking for, thank you

I used this garbage years ago and was totally unimpressed. And there absolutely was not spot reduction of any kind ime.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Kinda surprised to hear it mentioned. It faded from popularity very quick

I remember it being pushed HARD on Ology and I dont recall a single none-shill say anything remotely good about it. I recall a tone of deleted complaints about swelling, bumps, rashes, etc.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Only At home method that’s effective is a 7G biopsy needle, and a brake line bleeder hand pump. DIY liposuction.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've used Helios Nutrition which I highly recommend, but not even the great Spongy can help with specific area fat loss. Unless the spot is your entire body.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I once heard about this thing called cardio ... lol

All joking aside I've been taking human grade gh for 3 months ... no doubt it does have a leaning effect ... but I do not believe I'd call it spot reduction.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Did 11 months hgh and it did the job along with other things I got where I wanted in that time. I will start again once new house is complete. Should be in a few month then will have spare funds for it. Not human grade but pretty good Chinese. I read a few in here using same stuff.

I once heard about this thing called cardio ... lol

All joking aside I've been taking human grade gh for 3 months ... no doubt it does have a leaning effect ... but I do not believe I'd call it spot reduction.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Trump, I’ve had some really good results with yohimbine in general but I modified the way I used it. I’m curious about this one of you can get it cheap..

I’ve seen topical creams pushed that nobody found effective but I can see the posibikity for spot injects if you followed a certain protocol. It’s a complete long shot but if you’re game to experiment....

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Not expensive at all

Trump, I’ve had some really good results with yohimbine in general but I modified the way I used it. I’m curious about this one of you can get it cheap..

I’ve seen topical creams pushed that nobody found effective but I can see the posibikity for spot injects if you followed a certain protocol. It’s a complete long shot but if you’re game to experiment....

Reaction score
I have tried this as well as injectable carnitine. BOTH gave me a little scar tissue under my skin. Not worth it for something I can do through diet and cardio.

New Threads