Your 10-Week Recomp

Rot-Iron66

Elite
Reaction score
I'd go insane on dosages like that, but the shit affects me (I get the sides).

My blast is 250 mg test, 250 mg. Deca, 250 mg EQ. (twice a year for 3 months each).

Cruise is 125 mg of test. (for 3 months post "blast"). (Time on = time off).

Good luck though, cant wait to see your results... Love to see how others respond and improve...

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'd go insane on dosages like that, but the shit affects me (I get the sides).

My blast is 250 mg test, 250 mg. Deca, 250 mg EQ. (twice a year for 3 months each).

Cruise is 125 mg of test. (for 3 months post "blast"). (Time on = time off).

Good luck though, cant wait to see your results... Love to see how others respond and improve...

LOL mentally insane due to mood, insane from experiencing the physical sides, or both?

Your cruise needs to be upped. Remember the research I posted showing detrimental effects with Test below 300mg/week. You're basically staying hypogonadal.

My thick hair in my pic a couple of pages back shows I'm blessed to not have a single worry over sides. I tell God how grateful I am for that and all other blessings every day.

Work is turning 10 weeks into an inadequate amount of time to hit my goals. I got off an hour ago-VERY rare to be allowed to go home that early. So I did Back training. However, due to the extreme labor and 100% ignored bodily harm I undergo, my back day suffered.

I couldn't do Rows or Deadlifts. I'm trying hard to not use a walker tonight, but my discs are so painful that I'll probably be forced to. I did do Pull-Ups and Lat Pulldowns, and did 5-6 sets with heavy weight (4-8 rep range). That will suffice enough for my body to cause microtears/soreness/progress.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you're worrying about my discs, I want to first say thank you for your kindness and care. Secondly, I do realize that the demands on my lumbar region can't be kept up indefinitely. I type this as pain covers my whole trunk area (sides, front, and back) and also pulses in my knees. Yes, I know that's a sign of my nerve roots being hit. My only fear is getting cauda equina syndrome

My pain will subside once I'm used to this post-winter intensity of labor. If it doesn't, then I'll worry. By the way, not even using pain meds. Gotta be a tough bad-ass lol

The hate/anger posts are nothing deep in philosophy or psychology. I am wired to become angry from insults, failure, no one believing in me, etc. That anger becomes fuel for motivation. Hate towards failure, people, etc arises right after the anger. I'm happy I'm wired that way, because nothing keeps me down, and I gain more strength, tenacity, and determination!

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well it’s been a few weeks. Are you on your way to freaky?

I wouldn't say I have. Freaky=1967-1972 Mr. Olympia Top 2 for me.

So far, I consider myself a total failure. Even with setting PRs in a linear, monthly progress (I know the body doesn't progress in a linear fashion perpetually). I don't look like shit (see earlier pics), but I hold a high standard. Below that and I'll say I'm failing

That's good, though. I just get pissed off and stay motivated.

Thanks for asking that. It made me picture in my mind: people replying here mocking or insulting me, and it made me pissed off. You added to my motivation tank.

Reaction score
I wouldn't say I have. Freaky=1967-1972 Mr. Olympia Top 2 for me.

So far, I consider myself a total failure. Even with setting PRs in a linear, monthly progress (I know the body doesn't progress in a linear fashion perpetually). I don't look like shit (see earlier pics), but I hold a high standard. Below that and I'll say I'm failing

That's good, though. I just get pissed off and stay motivated.

Thanks for asking that. It made me picture in my mind: people replying here mocking or insulting me, and it made me pissed off. You added to my motivation tank.
Bro nothing I said was mocking you or insulting. I was genuinely curious as to whether you were on your way. If you took it as an insult that’s on you.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bro nothing I said was mocking you or insulting. I was genuinely curious as to whether you were on your way. If you took it as an insult that’s on you.

You didn't. I know that.

Re-read. I said:

1. I read your post. Then I imagined a scenario.
2. I imagined a scenario where people, NOT YOU, reply here.
3. Their IMAGINED replies was mocking/insulting.
4. The MAKE-BELIEVE people did that because I said "..consider myself a failure.."

No one imagines scenarios in their head? I thought everyone does.

I always plan/imagine steps ahead. When I tell my wife something, I envision how my words to her affect me a week later. I can't be the only one that envisions the future for everything (using statistics, knowledge of the persons/things, etc).

Edit: I read what I just wrote again after submitting-if this post sounds condescending or something, ny apologies. Recently I went back and read my archived posts, and figured out why people never understand what I'm saying. Thus, this clarifying post.

Last edited:

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
You didn't. I know that.

Re-read. I said:

1. I read your post. Then I imagined a scenario.
2. I imagined a scenario where people, NOT YOU, reply here.
3. Their IMAGINED replies was mocking/insulting.
4. The MAKE-BELIEVE people did that because I said "..consider myself a failure.."

No one imagines scenarios in their head? I thought everyone does.

I always plan/imagine steps ahead. When I tell my wife something, I envision how my words to her affect me a week later. I can't be the only one that envisions the future for everything (using statistics, knowledge of the persons/things, etc).

Edit: I read what I just wrote again after submitting-if this post sounds condescending or something, ny apologies. Recently I went back and read my archived posts, and figured out why people never understand what I'm saying. Thus, this clarifying post.

I try to think as little as possible. Works for me. Not sure how others around me feel about it though:)

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing how this turns out for you man.

I know I’m guilty of busting your balls on occasion but one thing is certain - you genuinely care and that’s a characteristic that’s rarer by the day in this world.

I’m also happy to compare pics at the end - hell maybe this will motivate me a little ;)

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing how this turns out for you man.

I know I’m guilty of busting your balls on occasion but one thing is certain - you genuinely care and that’s a characteristic that’s rarer by the day in this world.

I’m also happy to compare pics at the end - hell maybe this will motivate me a little ;)

Oh you're fine; it's more the people that spit vitriol and hate at me for no reason at all. I do genuinely care. It means a lot to me to hear validation for that.

Hell yea, I hope I do motivate! Work has ****ed me over with training. I havent hit legs for now 2 weeks, and like last night, couldn't do rows or deadlifts.

Everything for a reason. God has a plan! 10 weeks could get here, I don't hit my goal and don't post pics, and leave in shame. Then BOOM-Hulk pops back up lookin like the Hulk. That would be hella motivating.

I rather be at my physique goal in 10 weeks than that, but God has His plan.

Hurt, if I ended up motivating you, that would be fun as hell. I can totally see us being rivals and benefitting from that.

DeltaWave

Reaction score
Oh you're fine; it's more the people that spit vitriol and hate at me for no reason at all. I do genuinely care. It means a lot to me to hear validation for that.

Hell yea, I hope I do motivate! Work has ****ed me over with training. I havent hit legs for now 2 weeks, and like last night, couldn't do rows or deadlifts.

Everything for a reason. God has a plan! 10 weeks could get here, I don't hit my goal and don't post pics, and leave in shame. Then BOOM-Hulk pops back up lookin like the Hulk. That would be hella motivating.

I rather be at my physique goal in 10 weeks than that, but God has His plan.

Hurt, if I ended up motivating you, that would be fun as hell. I can totally see us being rivals and benefitting from that.

If you paint yourself green and shout "Hulk smash!" for your lift video, I'll send you $20.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hulky at it again, love reading his post. Hulky u still have that sign ifbb Jon picture i got you.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This was never a log, but update:

My L4/L5 buldged discs are now full-blown herniated discs. I still have very small degeneration like the example at the top of this pic:

gTPZHZJ.jpg

L5 and L4 discs are needed for nearly every movement.

My job(s) demanded I keep going despite any pain. Once I lost my ability to walk and stand upright, I used my connections and got an MRI with the best neurosurgeon in my state.

Before you judge, not everyone has to endure a manual labor job whose boss/coworkers believe disc injuries are only an excuse. Good for you if you have choices for work.

I still trained. I train chest and arms weekly without fail. The past several weeks I managed to train back and legs once. My avatar is the only latest and available pic. I'm not a "freak", and that was my requirement for posting pics.

Now to decide on treatment, work and getting paid, hitting my total body goals, and battling this pain. I'm still grateful to God for blessing me with a body that I can worry over; everything could be way worse! Have a great day.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Take some rest from training hulk and get better, it’s better to live to fight another day

This was never a log, but update:

My L4/L5 buldged discs are now full-blown herniated discs. I still have very small degeneration like the example at the top of this pic:

gTPZHZJ.jpg

L5 and L4 discs are needed for nearly every movement.

My job(s) demanded I keep going despite any pain. Once I lost my ability to walk and stand upright, I used my connections and got an MRI with the best neurosurgeon in my state.

Before you judge, not everyone has to endure a manual labor job whose boss/coworkers believe disc injuries are only an excuse. Good for you if you have choices for work.

I still trained. I train chest and arms weekly without fail. The past several weeks I managed to train back and legs once. My avatar is the only latest and available pic. I'm not a "freak", and that was my requirement for posting pics.

Now to decide on treatment, work and getting paid, hitting my total body goals, and battling this pain. I'm still grateful to God for blessing me with a body that I can worry over; everything could be way worse! Have a great day.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Take some rest from training hulk and get better, it’s better to live to fight another day

Around the 10th I needed my walker to walk, but on the 21st and 22nd I still hit PRs (Chest and Arms) and continue to get more diced.

I still agree with you and that's why I hit the brakes on back and legs. Now I'm full of guilt (happens if I can't train).

My wife helps by giving me stern a "NO". If I keep pressing, she threatens to deny sex. It works; sex overrides guilt!

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Look up spinal decompression therapy. I had/have herniated L4 and L5 disks and still get sciatica from time to time, but spinal decompression basically saved my ass from surgery.

Im an ironworker and have deadlifted and squatted 650 since the injury.

Still can’t do dB skull crushers with 200s though.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Depends. Either 600mg/wk or 900-1g/wk.

The past 8 or 9 weeks, in which I took that tricep pic, I have cruised at 1g.

That’s a lot to cruise on bro, how long you been cruising that high? I would be scared of ruining my heart tbh. I cruise at 400mg and I still get a little worried sometimes been trying to convince myself to bump down to 200mg for cruise for a few months just to give my body a rest.