Your 10-Week Recomp

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
For those who have used the chatbox recently, you have seen me mention a 10-week recomp and how I started it on Tuesday. This 10 week period is a blast. I know 10 weeks is bordering on being an adequate amount of time (I was wanting to do 20 weeks), but that was all I could afford to buy in bulk. Also, I can keep the blast going by ordering more later in the blast.

With that said, what are some of the things ya'll would do for a 10 or more week recomp? I'm wanting to know your personal choices for:
  • Food prep
  • Cheat meals-frequency/foods/amount of calories/intake timing
  • Protein intake-timing/amount/choices
  • Calories-intake/timing/restricting or not
  • Training-frequency/duration/weight selection

Thanks everyone, and I can't wait for your replies!

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
What you running? What your body fat now? And weight?

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What you running? What your body fat now? And weight?

Weekly
1.5g Test E
500mg Tren Base
400mg Deca

I'm staying silent on stats until the end, and I will have before/after pics at the end. For the same reason a pro stays covered up before a show, I want to shock others. That's also why I didn't make a log.

I can say one thing: I'm 5'7.5. Yesterday while pumped up, my right arm measured 17.10", and my left measured 17.25". That's 1/2" to 1" bigger than my un-pumped arm size seen in the pic from the triceps thread.

I planned to prep a week's worth of dinner on Sundays. Curious to know if others do that.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
My better half does all my food when I home and at work have chefs do it all.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My better half does all my food when I home and at work have chefs do it all.

Great! That helps a ton.

My issue isn't a lack of my wife cooking (she loves to take care of me). I told the wife I planned to have dinner prepared for the whole week, and she told me she would join me, eat the same meals, and do it for as long as I continue.

So, I have more motivation to prep every Sunday. I plan to take and apply everyone's experiences with weekly prep.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
My main food prep is simply cooking larger dinners, enough portions for dinner and prep meals the next day or two.

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
What's your reasoning for using the tren base vs tren E

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
could you remind me what exactly you're recomping from?

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
And are you really going to do all this without really knowing what happened to you recently?

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What's your reasoning for using the tren base vs tren E

Instant results.

The sweating from tren stops sooner when I jump off tren.

Also, I get to have a spike in tren before a workout.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
could you remind me what exactly you're recomping from?

I guess you can call it a recomp, any name works.

My goal is to get to diced and huge. Trying hard to stay ambiguous in hopes I have results worthy to shock.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
And are you really going to do all this without really knowing what happened to you recently?

I'll never know. The doctors weren't sure either.

Could have been a neurological virus (like non-polio enterovirus) or some idiopathic, temporary electrolyte imbalance (docs doubt that since labs showed all good).

Docs were stumped, I was stumped.

I've been 100% like nothing ever happened. Forward I go.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'll never know. The doctors weren't sure either.

Could have been a neurological virus (like non-polio enterovirus) or some idiopathic, temporary electrolyte imbalance (docs doubt that since labs showed all good).

Docs were stumped, I was stumped.

I've been 100% like nothing ever happened. Forward I go.
I feel pretty comfortable it lies somewhere within your Gabapentin / Potassium dosages that were used due to on-the-fly research we did the other day. Irregardless I think keeping your dosages down will be helpful from that perspective.

I do find it interesting that you're using deca for a recomp. It is effective in a sense but takes a few weeks to drop the water you pick up from deca in my experience. As you normally roll side effect free perhaps you will not have the same experience. Personally I would have thought Mast or Tren to be a better choice and drop the deca. In for the ride.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My only comment would be to wait until you have your 20 week supply on hand ... to me this is AAS 101 ... if funds are an issue simply wait ... running test e and deca for 10 weeks if you were unable to get resupplied would be a waste of time (which some with your experience already knows) ... remembers others are reading this so even if you can easily obtain resupply many others would not be able and this would be a poor example ... other than that would be the issues about running 2 19-nors in a recomp .. why not mast or eq ...?

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I feel pretty comfortable it lies somewhere within your Gabapentin / Potassium dosages that were used due to on-the-fly research we did the other day. Irregardless I think keeping your dosages down will be helpful from that perspective.

I do find it interesting that you're using deca for a recomp. It is effective in a sense but takes a few weeks to drop the water you pick up from deca in my experience. As you normally roll side effect free perhaps you will not have the same experience. Personally I would have thought Mast or Tren to be a better choice and drop the deca. In for the ride.

Deca blows me the **** up, fullness forever.

Picture 1970s look. That's as low as I'll go in body fat.

I've been searching to see if I posted my pics when getting diced on test, tren, deca, and letro since I deleted facebook last year.

Btw, letro was 2mg e2d. That dried me the **** out. Lawd, the joint aches though.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My only comment would be to wait until you have your 20 week supply on hand ... to me this is AAS 101 ... if funds are an issue simply wait ... running test e and deca for 10 weeks if you were unable to get resupplied would be a waste of time (which some with your experience already knows) ... remembers others are reading this so even if you can easily obtain resupply many others would not be able and this would be a poor example ... other than that would be the issues about running 2 19-nors in a recomp .. why not mast or eq ...?

Great point! Yes, if someone plans 20 weeks, have 20 weeks on hand. I agree it's a golden rule with AAS. I didn't mind the risk thay comes with breaking that rule; others should never break the rule.

I love deca and tren together. Fullness+insane strength is unmatched.

I love EQ so much too-my avatar was me on EQ at 800mg/week. However, money stops me. I want to run EQ at 1.5g/week for no less than 30 weeks and see how awesome that would be.

Never used mast nor see a reason to use it personally. Not trying to end up at single digit BF.

Please note, I wanted to know what ya'll would do in a 10 week recomp-all items listed and how ya'll would do those items!

My biggest worry is being a failure at the end. Planting season has started, which means most hours are gone for me. I got a crap ton riding on my results, and I would be ashamed as hell if i didn't end looking freaky.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Great point! Yes, if someone plans 20 weeks, have 20 weeks on hand. I agree it's a golden rule with AAS. I didn't mind the risk thay comes with breaking that rule; others should never break the rule.

I love deca and tren together. Fullness+insane strength is unmatched.

I love EQ so much too-my avatar was me on EQ at 800mg/week. However, money stops me. I want to run EQ at 1.5g/week for no less than 30 weeks and see how awesome that would be.

Never used mast nor see a reason to use it personally. Not trying to end up at single digit BF.

Please note, I wanted to know what ya'll would do in a 10 week recomp-all items listed and how ya'll would do those items!

My biggest worry is being a failure at the end. Planting season has started, which means most hours are gone for me. I got a crap ton riding on my results, and I would be ashamed as hell if i didn't end looking freaky.
What exactly is riding on the results?

New Threads