Your 10-Week Recomp

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
I took hulk's advice long time ago on running 1g test per week; Never going below that marker again.

Now all the other shxt he be doin...definaetly isn't for me chief :32 (18):
But I do enjoy his tenacity. hulkSmash all the way

You cruise at 1g of test? How long you been doing that?

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
HS is our resident genetic anomaly that allows him to lace his cigarettes with dbol and cruise for a decade on a gram of test without side effects.

He can also regrow body parts and go from disabled American to setting PR's in a few days.

Don't try this at home kids****

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
HS is our resident genetic anomaly that allows him to lace his cigarettes with dbol and cruise for a decade on a gram of test without side effects.

Nice, I once did a 6 month blast at 1g but got scared and stopped. No side effects at all.
Didnt notice anything diff from 600 besides being able to stay much leaner at a surplus.
But shoot if it don’t affect him more power to him. I was more worried about the long run effects but I know hulk is a smart guy and sure he’s already thought about that.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Look up spinal decompression therapy. I had/have herniated L4 and L5 disks and still get sciatica from time to time, but spinal decompression basically saved my ass from surgery.

Im an ironworker and have deadlifted and squatted 650 since the injury.

Still can’t do dB skull crushers with 200s though.

Thank you so much.

I would've never known about that therapy if you hadn't replied. I greatly appreciate it. It sounds like my answer to my discs.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That’s a lot to cruise on bro, how long you been cruising that high? I would be scared of ruining my heart tbh. I cruise at 400mg and I still get a little worried sometimes been trying to convince myself to bump down to 200mg for cruise for a few months just to give my body a rest.

First of all, I can't speak for your body. I wouldn't tell you to "cruise" at 1g.

I've been cruising at 1g for 3 months now? Maybe it's longer.

I've "cruised" at 1g before; my blast is 2-2.5g/week of Test and Tren. I just used 400mg/wk of Deca for 8 or 10 weeks. I think I'll just stick to Test and Tren. I didn't like the tiny lowering of my libido, so if I do use Deca again, I'll only do ~200mg/wk in a blast.

I got the idea from Swiper and others to cruise at 1g. I do all the research and make choices that protect my health. I love Test at 1g/wk. It's great for me.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

He can also regrow body parts and go from disabled American to setting PR's in a few days.

Don't try this at home kids****

Definitely don't do what I do.

Now you know I do NOT allow orals. They're unnecessary liver wreckers.

About being an anomaly-if I wrote an autobiography, people would call me a liar.

Reminds me of Hollywood removing some of Audie Murphy's feats in war because they thought the audience wouldn't believe it as realistic or possible.

Reactions: Jin

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nice, I once did a 6 month blast at 1g but got scared and stopped. No side effects at all.
Didnt notice anything diff from 600 besides being able to stay much leaner at a surplus.
But shoot if it don’t affect him more power to him. I was more worried about the long run effects but I know hulk is a smart guy and sure he’s already thought about that.

You give a great example on the difference of a person's response to AAS.

You get no difference from 600mg/wk. Others and myself see the magic start at 1g/wk.

Everything magnifies at 1g, and keeps enhancing until a ceiling at around 2g. You're right-I do my research for maintaining a healthy body while using AAS.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
You give a great example on the difference of a person's response to AAS.

You get no difference from 600mg/wk. Others and myself see the magic start at 1g/wk.

Everything magnifies at 1g, and keeps enhancing until a ceiling at around 2g. You're right-I do my research for maintaining a healthy body while using AAS.

I thought you meant you have been cruising at 1g for longer like year. And hopefully you don’t take offense to my post. I’ve read many of your post and I know you do more than plenty of research and are very educated in this.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I thought you meant you have been cruising at 1g for longer like year. And hopefully you don’t take offense to my post. I’ve read many of your post and I know you do more than plenty of research and are very educated in this.

I'll never take offense, nothing to worry about!

You won't ever find a post where I was/am offended by someone. There's enough sensitive nancies here, I ain't one of 'em.

I have done 1g for a year before. That was a few years ago. It was awesome for me.

Everyone knows I won't hold anybody's hand, but I'll still say the same "don't do what I do", out of respect to my fellow OGs in the brotherhood.

Long

Elite
Reaction score
Sometimes when you have back issues your hips do some crazy stuff. You overcompensate without knowing it and your hip can get all tight and not operate correctly. That in turn you feel in your back on top of the pain from the degeneration, impingement and herniated disks.
So after you decide to get or not get a dissectomy, laminectomy (highly recomend a laminectomy if the pain is running down your ass cheek, back of your leg and into your foot) you may want to consider the following.
Copious amounts of muscle relaxers. Heat, and ice. Electrical stimulation. Hip joint manipulation, then good mornings and ab work religiously to keep the stabilization muscles strong.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sometimes when you have back issues your hips do some crazy stuff. You overcompensate without knowing it and your hip can get all tight and not operate correctly. That in turn you feel in your back on top of the pain from the degeneration, impingement and herniated disks.
So after you decide to get or not get a dissectomy, laminectomy (highly recomend a laminectomy if the pain is running down your ass cheek, back of your leg and into your foot) you may want to consider the following.
Copious amounts of muscle relaxers. Heat, and ice. Electrical stimulation. Hip joint manipulation, then good mornings and ab work religiously to keep the stabilization muscles strong.

Did I mention I never use my hips incorrectly? I squat:

main-qimg-6dc68914acff338763626f2e5d808365

My hamstrings sit on my calves, no heel raise, at the bottom of squats. Also, I only BB Front Squat.

My hip pain is because of the nerves/nerve roots. When my buldged discs became herniated, the pain grew to my hips and knees.

Thank you, Long. You helped others who weren't aware of imbalances and stabilization, and your intent to help me is appreciated!

maxmuscle1

Elite
Reaction score
Did I mention I never use my hips incorrectly? I squat:

main-qimg-6dc68914acff338763626f2e5d808365

My hamstrings sit on my calves, no heel raise, at the bottom of squats. Also, I only BB Front Squat.

My hip pain is because of the nerves/nerve roots. When my buldged discs became herniated, the pain grew to my hips and knees.

Thank you, Long. You helped others who weren't aware of imbalances and stabilization, and your intent to help me is appreciated!

Any suggestions for exercises to help strengthen low back? Have L4-5, L5-S1 disc bulge and degeneration. Cannot currently do deadlifts or bent over barbell rows(anything bent over really). Want to strengthen area without furthering any more damage.

Max

Long

Elite
Reaction score
Good mornings and straight legged dead lifts. Start with no weight (the bar on dead lifts)and work up depending on how bad you are. Don't neglect your abs! Strengthen those as well. It all works together.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Any suggestions for exercises to help strengthen low back? Have L4-5, L5-S1 disc bulge and degeneration. Cannot currently do deadlifts or bent over barbell rows(anything bent over really). Want to strengthen area without furthering any more damage.

Max

Reverse hypers, start very very light warming up. Two to three times per week 100 reps broken up in sets of 20.

Moderate Glute stretches after.

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Reverse hypers, start very very light warming up. Two to three times per week 100 reps broken up in sets of 20.

This. Active spinal decompression using the reverse hyper was a game changer for me.

Also, if you can get ahold of some gravity boots or an inversion table, hanging upside down is phenomenal too

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

1 difference for me if "reverse hypers"=glute-ham raises

Glute-Ham Raises 2-3x a week, as many reps you can do, 5-6 sets.

After 4 weeks, add 10-20lbs by holding a weight plate. Increase 5-10lbs when you can complete 20-25 reps for the 5-6 sets.

That's the best for my l4/l5 discs. Your reo range would cause me injury.

Again, applies for my back. POB's advice will help those that can endure high reps.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
They aren’t equal

trust me again - high rep reverse hypers are a must to help your back.

If you don’t have access to a reverse hyper, drop the tail gate to a pick up truck and do them off that with no weight.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
They aren’t equal

trust me again - high rep reverse hypers are a must to help your back.

If you don’t have access to a reverse hyper, drop the tail gate to a pick up truck and do them off that with no weight.

If you mean using a bench, then its ME using the wrong name lol

I meant the glute-ham raise but using a bench, which is what you're talking about.

They are the best, 100% agree

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you mean using a bench, then its ME using the wrong name lol

I meant the glute-ham raise but using a bench, which is what you're talking about.

They are the best, 100% agree

No he isn’t talking about a glute ham raise - they’re completely different. He’s talking about a reverse hyper extension - ideally done on the machine that Louie Simmons of Westside Barbell invented with the same namesake.

Just run a quick google search. It’s a pretty rare piece of equipment that you generally won’t find in commercial gyms, but is a common apparatus in the Powerlifting world.

Prior to the reverse hyper, spinal decompression was achieved via static mechanisms like hanging but the reverse hyper allows active decompression under load, which feels phenomenal.

New Threads