Your 10-Week Recomp

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I can't wait to see the results of this HS. Keep us posted buddy.

Oh God, you have me scared to death.

I view this as my last chance to silence people AND prove to myself that I still got the fire in me.

2012 was the last year I trained/dieted like you're supposed to do. I want to prove to myself that these past few years, where I lost everything, can't beat me.

You got me worried like hell with "can't wait to see the results". I read that and immediately thought about the gatorade i drank earlier. 10 weeks come and I'm not a freak? Then I'm a complete failure.

You motivated me to kill these 10 weeks, too. A nice balance of motivation and fear of failure is good for me.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Hulk!!!

SMASHHHHHH!!

expectations
personal records
insane weights

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No clue how this became a quasi-updater log lol...Update:

I'm still making PRs. I am fearful of not hitting my physique before the 10 weeks is done due to work. Time changed, so work is now 630-7 to 2000-2030 Monday through Saturday.

Real manual labor=energy could be used up by any task I have to do. I train VERY heavy, 1-5 reps, because strength is a priority.

I'll be doing Sunday prep and use whatever I can-including dextrose tablets, caffeine, etc-to ensure viable strength.

I just did 4 reps with 140s. If I finally hit a plateau due to work I'll be sad as shit. I have to hit my goals, like 210s for reps.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Don't get frustrated/discouraged dude, just keep pushing, getting good sleep, and you will succeed.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Don't get frustrated/discouraged dude, just keep pushing, getting good sleep, and you will succeed.

You're right.

"But He said, "The things that are impossible with people are possible with God."" Luke 18:27

"He said to them, "Because of the littleness of your faith; for truly I say to you, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you." Matthew 17:20

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
They would love you here, they forever quoting stuff from the bible in Africa.

You're right.

"But He said, "The things that are impossible with people are possible with God."" Luke 18:27

"He said to them, "Because of the littleness of your faith; for truly I say to you, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you." Matthew 17:20

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Well, when you've been blessed as much as Africa has........

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
They would love you here, they forever quoting stuff from the bible in Africa.

I typically keep my beliefs private, but I knew automatondan would appreciate those verses like I do.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So, I do borderline slave labor. It's expected here from all males aged from 15 to 45 years old. You are expected to view injuries, especially crippling ones, as badges of honor.

You will be blackballed from the farms here if you complain about: your working conditions, if you're tired, being denied time with family/be at home, your pain/hunger/sleep deprivation, your pay, etc. You are expected to shut up, be a real "man", and work without limits.

Work made me use a walker to walk tonight at home. I can't bend over, or I'll fall from pain. It's my degenerative disc disease and bulged l4, l5 discs. Rain allowed me to get home ~1 hour ago (1800p.m.) If you assumed I'm back to work tomorrow, you're right! 530am to start the routine!

My fear about energy/strength loss is due to the above. I just did 4 reps with 140s on Saturday. I refuse to allow work to cause a strength or physique plateau. I'm not frequently disabled at home due to work. When these disabling days do occur, I'll use them as my rest day, and perhaps a cheat meal day, too.

Now you know why I had fear toward failing. I ruin my body for a paycheck.

Chillinlow

Reaction score
Weekly
1.5g Test E
500mg Tren Base
400mg Deca

I'm staying silent on stats until the end, and I will have before/after pics at the end. For the same reason a pro stays covered up before a show, I want to shock others. That's also why I didn't make a log.

I can say one thing: I'm 5'7.5. Yesterday while pumped up, my right arm measured 17.10", and my left measured 17.25". That's 1/2" to 1" bigger than my un-pumped arm size seen in the pic from the triceps thread.

I planned to prep a week's worth of dinner on Sundays. Curious to know if others do that.

why so high test and so low tren? Deca ?

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'll share my #1 priority with my goals. First, my goals are to be the strongest person ever to live (I don't care how realistic that is)and get my ideal physique.

Motivation with the goals is hatred and anger. Feelings of hate is the best motivator I ever had/still have. Anger is mixed in. #1 priority of my goals is using my hate and anger to:

Post a pic of my "freak" physique that's the best here
Tell those who've mocked me/insulted me to post their physique
Laugh because they won't post a pic
Read their excuses and laugh again
Post a video of insane weight lifted perfectly
Tell the mockers/insolent people to post their lifts
Laugh at the absence of videos
Read their excuses and laugh more

I never insult, mock, make fun of, etc a person. I take all the hate, the demands that I should leave, being told to kill myself, etc and return it with kindness or I ignore it.

The above would get me the revenge I crave. I have never been so motivated since I got revenge after 2 years on a ****in doe boy who thought he made the damn rules.

I'm human. A tenth of what I tolerate here would be enough to split wigs in real life, at least the past me. The above is the best I can do that I feel deserves to happen. Plus, if the goals are reached that I set, then I'll be making big money.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think you’d make bank if you wrote a book!!

Chillinlow

Reaction score
Why so angry and full of hate man I think you need some meditation and yoga not 1.5 grams of test lol

no no way to live life full of that hate and anger!

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
why so high test and so low tren? Deca ?

Woah, you're supposed to follow the script. Tren at 300-400mg is all you need. Anything above and you'll wreck your health!

Jokes aside, it's a blast, and Test turns magic for me at 1-1.5g/week.

Tren is high enough. I might try more in a future blast.

Deca's for the fullness, joint relief, and strength.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think you’d make bank if you wrote a book!!

I started writing a book during my heyday at bodybuilding.com's Misc section. All lifting threads and some gear talk. I had 200+ people ready to buy my training+diet (plus some "man" talk) book at $30 USD.

I abandoned it to leave my house and get a divorce. I never recovered that huge following. That was a big loss. I would've kept growing.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Why so angry and full of hate man I think you need some meditation and yoga not 1.5 grams of test lol

no no way to live life full of that hate and anger!

Every success I've had was built on hate. For the past ~4 years I let go of hate/anger in my heart. The hate is overdue to be put back, and motivate me past limits.

I don't mind sharing, since I can just leave here if things get too wild.

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
People here have told you to leave and or kill yourself? Dude thats pretty weak on their part. I cant say ive never busted your balls hulk. We all tease each other a little. But thats taking it way too far. This board aint about that shit. Corny as it sounds i see it as a brotherhood of iron. Do you bro. Blast and wrist curls all ya like. Just take care of yourself man.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
People here have told you to leave and or kill yourself? Dude thats pretty weak on their part. I cant say ive never busted your balls hulk. We all tease each other a little. But thats taking it way too far. This board aint about that shit. Corny as it sounds i see it as a brotherhood of iron. Do you bro. Blast and wrist curls all ya like. Just take care of yourself man.

I'm never talking about jest, teasing, etc here. That's fine, and nothing to be upset over.

Also, using "hate/anger" is what all of you also have. We all hate someone or some thing, and have anger.

Try it out if you want. Using anger and/or hate is great. You'll be stronger, more determined, etc.I do admit that most can't/won't use anger and/or hate. Just not wired that way.

Through my life I was lied to (even my birth was a huge lie and cover-up), betrayed by even family, ostracized by "friends", etc.

I got/get angry at those things. No sadness. That causes me to want to "get even" or make them suffer worse. I get very motivated. Everyone here and in life, who has said/done horrible things to me, give me the biggest motivation-through anger, hate, and revenge.

Anyway, don't read to deep into it. I get pissed off and go with "an eye for an eye", stay motivated, and reach my goals due to it. Nothing crazy.

New Threads