2019 Arnold Strongman: Wheel of Pain

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I pick things up and put them back down!

Incredible feat with this thing!

Reaction score
****in thing was enormous
nrs4xiY.jpg

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Just watched Brian Shaw do this on YouTube with a torn hamstring. The guy was in agony and still carried on, was always Eddie hall fan cause he British but now he retired and after watching that Brian’s the man now for me.

Reaction score
Just watched Brian Shaw do this on YouTube with a torn hamstring. The guy was in agony and still carried on, was always Eddie hall fan cause he British but now he retired and after watching that Brian’s the man now for me.
Man I couldn’t believe how small Eddie is in person compared to how big he looks in videos! Shaw’s a badass for sure but I’m riding with Thor. The guy is amazing

BrotherJ

Elite
Reaction score

Shaw is an amazing competitor. I was sad to see he tore that hamstring I honestly think he easily would have placed 2nd or 3rd this year. I still think Thor is gonna be dominant for the next couple of years though. Happy to see Martin Licis really make progress this year I hope he continues to improve, he seems like a legit really nice guy.

Reaction score
Martins is another badass. Honestly they all are.

After the austrian oak, they did the dinnie stone to see if anyone could break Mark Felix’ record. The record was 31 or so seconds, Mark tried to break it and was able to get just over 30 seconds. Several strongman tried after that but nobody got more than 15 seconds. One of the ****in guys that was working, not a competitor but just some random dude that works for rogue gave it a shot. Held those bitches for over 20 seconds!!!!

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I agree Thor will dominate but I just loved Brian shaws attitude he didn’t want to let his fans down no matter what. Think he still came 7th and could hardly walk

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score

Checkout the videos where Larry Wheels trains with Martin Licis, he seems like a really entertaining guy. Glad he placed so high.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I will look now

Checkout the videos where Larry Wheels trains with Martin Licis, he seems like a really entertaining guy. Glad he placed so high.

Rot-Iron66

Elite
Reaction score
Martins is another badass. Honestly they all are.

After the austrian oak, they did the dinnie stone to see if anyone could break Mark Felix’ record. The record was 31 or so seconds, Mark tried to break it and was able to get just over 30 seconds. Several strongman tried after that but nobody got more than 15 seconds. One of the ****in guys that was working, not a competitor but just some random dude that works for rogue gave it a shot. Held those bitches for over 20 seconds!!!!

Bill Crawford (lives near me) works for Rogue, it may have been him. Legit stone lifter...

View attachment 7484

BrotherJ

Elite
Reaction score
Martin Licis' YouTube videos are legit hilarious - the guy has an amazing sense of humor and seems like a genuinely nice/un-assuming dude.