Thanks

Question adding mast into my current cycle? Advice needed??

after all this talk about mast...i'm thinking about adding it into my current cycle. What do u guys think about that? Was planning on just bulking up but all this Masteron talk and research got me intching to try it...it's my third cycle....last was test/d-bol but didnt get to finish proper due to unforeseen circumstances. Anyways....

currently cylcle: in beg. of third week now
    wk1-5: 35mgs d-bols
    wk1-12: Test E 500mg twice wk
    wk12-14 Test P 100 mgs EOD
    wk4-14: HCG 500iu twice wk

wk: 15-19-Proper clomid/nolva PCT

wk: 1-14-18? Aromasin 12.5mg ED

what do u guys think about adding in some Mast E at like 300-400mgs /wk starting at week 5 thru 14? Good idea? or should i hold off on the mast for my next cycle which was planning on Test/Deca/Mast?

another thing their is many mixed opinions on running aromasin during PCT....some say it makes PCT much more comfortable...others say it could be counter-active to recovery...
    "Leave the gun, take the cannoli's"

Thanks

Re: adding mast into my current cycle? Advice needed??

so is that 1 g of test or 500 mg???
    The predetermined wish to destroy everything you know through your own arrogance.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,310 Times in 2,247 Posts

Add 600mg week Mast P!
    Knock Em Down and Keep Em Down!

Thanks

im sorry 500mgs of test a week....two injections 250 on Monday....250 Thursday....so u think with 500 weekly i should do 600mgs of mast? i did read that u really don't see the true potential unless u run about 600 mgs a week. Out of curiosity...why the whole 600 tho...what would 600 do that 400 wouldn't? just a waste of time and money?

i always wonder why i see ppl run less test...more tren.....or less test more mast... what is the purpose of this?

with substances like deca and eq u usually see it the oppostie....slightly more test. whats diffrent about those compounds that u run more mast than test?

Thanks

I love Mast but wouldn't pay the high price for it for my goals but I get a good deal so I run it.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,659 Times in 704 Posts

Bro with deca you get prolactin issues which can hinder your sex drive hence running the test higher. Running Tren higher then test is because Tren will dominate receptors over test. Tren has a much higher afffinity to bind then test. Therefore its basically a waste to run mire test if its just going to be floating around in your blood in the form of serum and doing nothing but causing more sidr effects. With mast there is no specific dose...600-400-800 It's gonna work...your Proly not gonna add alot of muscle till you get up to 800-1g a week with mast. Mast will help any cycle even at 300 a week. Mast potentiates test so even 300 a week will produce a better sex drive and you will still get the hardening effects. Mast has no test/mast ratio...its all what works the best for you and that's where experience comes into play. You could easily add mast p in but you def have time to add mast e in for the last 12 weeks

Thanks

Originally Posted by Cobra Strike View Post
    Bro with deca you get prolactin issues which can hinder your sex drive hence running the test higher. Running Tren higher then test is because Tren will dominate receptors over test. Tren has a much higher afffinity to bind then test. Therefore its basically a waste to run mire test if its just going to be floating around in your blood in the form of serum and doing nothing but causing more sidr effects. With mast there is no specific dose...600-400-800 It's gonna work...your Proly not gonna add alot of muscle till you get up to 800-1g a week with mast. Mast will help any cycle even at 300 a week. Mast potentiates test so even 300 a week will produce a better sex drive and you will still get the hardening effects. Mast has no test/mast ratio...its all what works the best for you and that's where experience comes into play. You could easily add mast p in but you def have time to add mast e in for the last 12 weeks
    Nice post!

I just drop to a cruise and going to try 200mg Test C and 200mg Mast P a week also running Riptropins at 3iu 5 on 2 off

I usually cruise at 300mg week Test C and nothing eles

Thanks

That sounds like an Awsome cruise sf...I don't think you can ask for 3 better compounds to cruise with. How long do you normally cruise for?

Thanks

That sounds like an Awsome cruise sf...I don't think you can ask for 3 better compounds to cruise with. How long do you normally cruise for?
    It depends but I haven't had one good cycle in over a year as I keep getting injured and seeming I need surgery and postponing it until Winter I might as well cruise until I can make gains again which will be a long time.

The plan was 8 weeks on and 8 off but that hasn't worked out and it's been less then 8 on and more then 8 off lol.

Thank God the gear is free or I'd be pissed, Rips weren't free oils are.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,411 Times in 1,186 Posts

I love cobra.

Thanks

that sucks sf...I have a pretty big sob story about not being able to cycle myself

....and herm I love those tatas in your avi!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,411 Times in 1,186 Posts

that sucks sf...I have a pretty big sob story about not being able to cycle myself

....and herm I love those tatas in your avi!
    Can't u tell I've been working out? Lol

Thanks

I want to look herm in the eye while sucking on his floppy titties.

I'm thinking of adding mast p in my current tren cycle myself. I'm hardening up nice from the tren and herms tits but I've got a feel for the tren now and wanna throw it in. Either that or bump the tren even higher. Guess I should start my own thread huh? Lol

Thanks

So cobra u think if i added in like 500mgs of week of mast for the next 12 weeks that i would add decent mass and also get that hard cut look? u think adding the mast is worth it at this point? i mean it's still early in my cycle... i would be getting CVL mast so i should get it pretty quick. What do u think?

Thanks

Well if your getting cvl then ya It's worth it Bahahaha jk jk

Imo bro its never a bad idea to add mast. At 500 your not gonna see a whole lot of mass but you will def see some hardness and increase in libido. Mast is a good time for sure!