My surgery scheduled for June 8th

Z

Zeek

I think most of you already know why I haven't been very active as of recent, I tore a tendon near my right pec and it has basically put me out of pressing anything or even lifting anything heavy with that one side.

They gav eme an option June 8th or late august!!! considering there is an expected 6 month down time involved I had to just jump on the june 8th date. Lets see how my lady reacts to it since we were scheduled to go on vacation in a few days ( jun 3rd - june 11th) basically the vacation is off as far as I'm concerned. We already paid for an ocean front town house and that money I'm sure will be gone and I hope she understands especially since she paid for it all ;) I would go for part of the time but I also have post op appointments several days before and it is just not feasible for me to go at all

It's crazy this life we lead guys and gals!! I've been a gym goer since I was 13 years old and I'm now almost 50! the mind game that hits when we can no longer get in the gym and lift is severe, I've been depressed which is almost retarded considering it's just a few months that I won;t be able to lift. The doc says after the surgery and heal time I should be back to 100% in the gym. Apparently I had a slight tear already to that tendon from from about 7 years ago and it was detatched sliughtly but not enough for me to be affected, this tear tore the sucker most of the way off and the reason for the surgery.

Point of the story is getting old sucks!!! but through the power of hgh I shall rise again!!!

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i'll be pulling for ya brother! hoping for a speedy recovery.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ez I'm willing to bet you'll have a great recovery & you'll beat the crap out of that 6 month time frame. & Yes, getting old sucks ass!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Write with permanent marker on your forehead

"here for pec tear surgery" that way you don't wake up with a vagina and one less kidney.

Josh30013

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
POB is a nut bag lol! And i hope the GH will help you with a speedy recovery Zeekmister.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You will be just fine, I have faith. It's one of the harderst things to hear in our lifestyle...that we have to stop training for a while....you will come back stronger! :)

Z

Zeek

Thanks all, in a strange way now that the surgery is scheduled I feel much better mentally than I have in two weeks. I feel like myself again

Minus the pump ;)

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks all, in a strange way now that the surgery is scheduled I feel much better mentally than I have in two weeks. I feel like myself again

Minus the pump ;)

Good, we need you 100% here Zeek! Im sure you will recover just fine and sooner than expected. My shoulder recoup time was supposedly 6months after surgery. After 4 they cancelled my physical therapy and got a go to lift again. You will heal up in no time brother!

Z

Zeek

I'm back 100% as promised guys!! I have been popping in daily but with all this on my mind I haven't really posted much.

weird how something as silly as a date for this to begin will make one feel better. I also stopped all of the pain meds a few days ago because those things were affecting my mood as well. I'll deal with a little pain to be clear headed and myself.

thx for the support all, I really appreciate all of you very much!

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good luck pops. Don't overdue it and get your ass back and healthy. Don't push it old man. Your not 20 anymore.

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
good to hear your feeling in a better mood bro. I am sure you will heal fast, and 100 bro put that stash to work find out what healing powers its really got :) good luck with the procedure

Mrs P

Lady Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Best of luck with the surgery, I'm sure you'll have a speedy recovery...
Hang in there, u'll be back in no time :)

Z

Zeek

Thanks all!! having the date set already has me thinking recovery!!

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good luck brother. We are here or u

Reaction score
You`ll be ok master Zeek, old man strengh will get you back in no time plus HGH of corse...=D>

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Zeek you shall conquer this hurdle with speed and grace. Especially since I'll be your neighbor soon :D:D:D

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wish u speedy recovery my brother:) everything will be fine.

New Threads