next blast help

tsizzle

Reaction score
Hi guys! Im planning my 2nd blast and I wanted to see what you thought about this.

217 LBS, 15% BF, 43 yrs old, and looking to do a lean bulk.

I have NPP, TestC, and MastE on-hand and would like to run these 3 compounds along with Adex as my AI.

I am on TRT so after the blast I would just go back to TRT dose.

Here was what I was thinking.. Run the full cycle for 16 or 20 weeks and run all 3 compounds the whole duration of the cycle.

NPP 375 per week
Mast E 300 per week
Test 500 per week

I would pin every M,W,F..

couple questions.. How are these dosages? I want to get the most out of the least. I had a great run on 750 Test C per week for 20 weeks. no sides besides mild body acne. Bloods were good except E levels did creep up to 95 on late blood test so I just upped the Adex to control that.

2nd question, I know NPP has to be injected every other day, is it OK to go MWF?

3rd, Would I inject all 3 compounds in every pin? or only do the Test and Mast on MF, and the NPP MWF?..... will doing all 3 stabilize levels?

is 16 weeks good? or should I go 20? I have enough to run for 20.

How would you run this Blast using these compounds?

Thanks guys!

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Never used Mast but others may weigh in on your dose.

Npp does not have to be injected eod your test/mast have a half life of 8 days. Npp is 5.5.

You could choose to pin the e esters 1-2x/wk and the npp 2-3x/wk. choice is up to
you and I doubt you’d notice any difference.

Cycle sounds solid. Personally I’d run 16 weeks at a slightly higher dose than 20 at a lower. Again, this is preference.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I have just done a blast with test e mast e and npp. Jins already answered your questions, but me personally I ran the test at 300mg and the NPP and Mast at 600mg each for 16 weeks. 20lb of pretty lean gains added a few % body fat at a guess and I have so far managed to hold onto 16-18lb up to now 6 weeks into cruise

tsizzle

Reaction score
I have just done a blast with test e mast e and npp. Jins already answered your questions, but me personally I ran the test at 300mg and the NPP and Mast at 600mg each for 16 weeks. 20lb of pretty lean gains added a few % body fat at a guess and I have so far managed to hold onto 16-18lb up to now 6 weeks into cruise

Thanks Trump... my only worry is acne since I have had some body acne when running 750 test.. I have some doxycycline on hand, but obviously I only want to use that if I have to.

Also I dont want to get Deca Dick from the NPP which is why I was considering running the test at 500 slightly more than the NPP.

I think I'll go with 16 weeks then, just need to dial in the doses

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Thanks Trump... my only worry is acne since I have had some body acne when running 750 test.. I have some doxycycline on hand, but obviously I only want to use that if I have to.

Also I dont want to get Deca Dick from the NPP which is why I was considering running the test at 500 slightly more than the NPP.

Test is the culprit for acne. So don’t run it too high.

Running test 1:1 or 2:1 with npp/deca or any of that is bro science. I’m on 200 test and 900 deca and have been for 20 weeks. No deca dick. IME all you need is a replacement dose of test whilst running npp/deca.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I had zero acne but a slight drop in sex drive towards the end of my cycle. I took 0.5mg caber every third day for the last 2 week of cycle. Caber could possibly of given me blurred vision but at the time I was working in a really hot environment so the vision might of been down to hydration.
I have ran 2 cycles now one low test high tren and one low test high npp. Only the last 2 weeks of the npp did I experience a slight drop in sex drive.

tsizzle

Reaction score
I had zero acne but a slight drop in sex drive towards the end of my cycle. I took 0.5mg caber every third day for the last 2 week of cycle. Caber could possibly of given me blurred vision but at the time I was working in a really hot environment so the vision might of been down to hydration.
I have ran 2 cycles now one low test high tren and one low test high npp. Only the last 2 weeks of the npp did I experience a slight drop in sex drive.

That's crazy I would think 600mg MastE would absolutely offset any issues from the NPP..

Did you change your diet at all on this particular cycle? Vs your diet on TRT?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Test is best for bulking. Just another way to look at this.

750 test
600 mast
200 npp

If the acne gets back drop the test to 500.

So what you are set up with is a cycle that will put weight on you with test, the npp will help keep your old ass joints feeling great and the mast will keep you dry, hard and vascular.

Also stable levels are bullshit on blast. Pin the test and mast 2x and the npp 3 time. So mwf are your pin days.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Test is great if you don’t get horrible sides. I don’t like the blanket statement of “test is best” because it’s not. For me.

45lbs in 24 weeks on 200 test and 900 deca, 5 weeks of tren and some orals.

Debilitating sides 750t/450d previously.

My BP was out of control at 165/90 and I was 25 lbs lighter then. 5mg adex/week to control e2.

I’ve had almost no sides this run and my BP is under 150/80 on 900d/300t/50dbol. No ai currently and previously 1mg/wk.

Point is everybody’s different and you don’t need test to be freakishly large:)

just my .02. To those who handle test well: run high test!

I’ll never run over trt with other compounds. Works for me.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Yes I ate a lot of food gained 20lb and I am into a cruise now still trying to keep my cals up and I have kept approx 16-17lb 7 weeks off the cycle

That's crazy I would think 600mg MastE would absolutely offset any issues from the NPP..

Did you change your diet at all on this particular cycle? Vs your diet on TRT?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Test is great if you don’t get horrible sides. I don’t like the blanket statement of “test is best” because it’s not. For me.

45lbs in 24 weeks on 200 test and 900 deca, 5 weeks of tren and some orals.

Debilitating sides 750t/450d previously.

My BP was out of control at 165/90 and I was 25 lbs lighter then. 5mg adex/week to control e2.

I’ve had almost no sides this run and my BP is under 150/80 on 900d/300t/50dbol. No ai currently and previously 1mg/wk.

Point is everybody’s different and you don’t need test to be freakishly large:)

just my .02. To those who handle test well: run high test!

I’ll never run over trt with other compounds. Works for me.

You're giving me hope Jin with the 'low test/higher other' protocol. Can't wait to try it out to see if it works for me too.

Reactions: Jin

deejeff442

Elite
Reaction score
The term lean bulk always bothers me.... Might just be me but no such thing...
Get big lean out ? Am I missing something?

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well.....lean bulk makes sense to some of us...yes it exists :D

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
You could save yourself an extra pin day with the npp,
Just split it into 2doses amongst the test/mast.

deejeff442

Elite
Reaction score
I get lean bulk . ok no aas cuts fat can we agree? So lean bulk to me is count every calorie .
Guess I am old school bulk and then lean .

tsizzle

Reaction score
You could save yourself an extra pin day with the npp,
Just split it into 2doses amongst the test/mast.

Either way I have to go MWF, so I should go NPP MWF.. Then Test, Mast, MF?

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
No he means the half life is 6-7 days for NPP so you can inject it twice a week along with your test and mast. So all 3 injected Monday and Thursday.

Either way I have to go MWF, so I should go NPP MWF.. Then Test, Mast, MF?

Last edited by a moderator:

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I can kind of echo what Jin is talking about although I'm running a lot less gear at the moment. Had to go to the doc this morning and my bp clocked in at 124/84 with a cappucino in my other hand. Running low test and higher mast at the moment and have gotten great gains from this cycle, it is my cleanest cycle to date and likely my favorite.

New Threads