Elect our next moderator!!! the members pick!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zeek

ok guys this thread I will leave open for 3 days!! I want you to pick one member who you think would make a good moderator for the board. This is the first time this has ever been done on any board that I am aware of but in the end we go by a policy that our members are the very top of the food chain here so who better to pick the cops than them?? ;)

For me there are so many of our guys who deserve to be mods and could easily do a much better job than myself at helping to run the board. I am staying out of the voting and will only jump in to break a tie!

This will end Friday at 8pm eastern time!! Lets hear it!!

Plz exclude sponsors from this as it would be too much of a conflict of interests although I can think of a few that would make awesome mods. Reps are ok but if you get voted in you will have to remove your sig if it promotes one sponsor over another.

plz no funny business or games of signing up a new name just to vote or Big herm will be all over you like a fly on shit ;)

Z

Zeek

iok guys on herms advice I had to change the criteria up a little, each member can nominate up to 3 different people! the actual voting will be a poll and private since it is the best way to handle such a thing.

Sorry for deleting the ones who already nominated one person but since the rules have changed this way seems better.

So plz guys pick 3 guys each that you think would be great mods, you can even nominate yourself ;)

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bodybuilder.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hurt dark Kane

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Gfunky, Darkside, Kane

G

Georgia

Pikiki, Male (paco), orrrrr gfunky. I like all the fellas here so it doesn't matter to me! All would be great additions to the mod team. Sorry though guys I've been up in ATL with the girl and her family. Went by to massage Zeek also. Very hairy man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads