Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Elite Trump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    UK/Nigeria
    Posts
    3,504
    Thanks
    2,250
    Thanked 3,908 Times in 1,863 Posts

    Priming for a blast with dnp???

    Just been having a read online and came across a thread on another board about priming for a blast on DNP.
    The guy basically started 10 day DNP run the same day he started his blast of long esters. He explained it that while you lose that body fat and as the dnp comes out of your system the aas kicks in and your body soaks up all your nutrition and along with the aas catapults your growth.
    Anyone done this or heard of this, dnp +tren sounds like fun.
    A lot stronger than Gibs will ever be

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Trump For This Useful Post:

    Straight30weight (03-08-2019)

  3. #2
    Senior Member Oblivious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    243
    Thanks
    73
    Thanked 59 Times in 45 Posts
    Wouldnt it be better to be on tren for 4 weeks then blast the DNP ? If you are using long esters that is, It would have the same effect I imagine if not better because you are already experiencing the anabolic response from the tren meaning no muscle loss in those 10 days plus the tren does raise your metabolism a tiny bit, only problem is Trensomnia+Night Sweats+DNP wouldnt be a fun time but i guess 10 days isnt horrible?
    all that i said could be horse shit for I know, ive only ran dnp by itself, im about to trun a tren cycle and you just gave me an idea ahah

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Oblivious For This Useful Post:

    Trump (03-08-2019)

  5. #3
    Elite Trump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    UK/Nigeria
    Posts
    3,504
    Thanks
    2,250
    Thanked 3,908 Times in 1,863 Posts
    I really don’t know maybe starting at the same time would be better so you don’t have the tren sides kick in at same time as dnp. Even though they say long esters take longer to kick in they are still working from the minute you inject them

  6. #4
    Moderator-San Jin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Far East
    Posts
    9,876
    Thanks
    11,945
    Thanked 14,731 Times in 6,130 Posts
    Originally Posted by Trump View Post
    I really don’t know maybe starting at the same time would be better so you don’t have the tren sides kick in at same time as dnp. Even though they say long esters take longer to kick in they are still working from the minute you inject them
    You need DNP AND TREN Together, to get ripped?

    Are we really talking about this?

    We live on an island of knowledge surrounded
    by a sea of ignorance.
    As our island of knowledge grows,
    so too does the shore of our ignorance.


  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jin For This Useful Post:

    ToolSteel (03-08-2019)

  8. #5
    Elite PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    20,519
    Thanks
    2,146
    Thanked 18,080 Times in 7,796 Posts
    Just my opinion that aas and dnp used together is a waste of dnp. Some might be cool with a low dose of dnp, but the sides of lethargy, being out of breath all the time, and it's ability to waste energy is not conducive to training hard.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PillarofBalance For This Useful Post:

    Jin (03-08-2019),Trump (03-08-2019)

  10. #6
    Elite Trump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    UK/Nigeria
    Posts
    3,504
    Thanks
    2,250
    Thanked 3,908 Times in 1,863 Posts
    Just because you ask a question doesn’t mean it’s what you intend to do. I read the thread found it interesting and wanted an opinion.

    Also it wasn’t to get ripped the idea as I read it is it puts your body in a state where it wants to grow.
    Last edited by Trump; 03-08-2019 at 08:30 AM.
    A lot stronger than Gibs will ever be

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trump For This Useful Post:

    Jin (03-08-2019),Straight30weight (03-08-2019)

  12. #7
    Elite Trump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    UK/Nigeria
    Posts
    3,504
    Thanks
    2,250
    Thanked 3,908 Times in 1,863 Posts
    This is copy and paste of part the thread I read..

    I run a lot of DNP, sometimes off AAS, sometimes while on, and sometimes just before.

    It always seems to 'prime' me or 'reset' me for new growth to occur.
    I haven't noticed much of a difference as far as timing goes.
    If you do it right at the beginning of a cycle, you may not like the way you look,
    since your muscles will be a little flat but you may still be holding water.
    It takes a good 10-14 days for me to lose all the water weight from a DNP run.

    The protocol I like best as far as results and looking/feeling decent the whole time is this:

    IGF1(really helps keep you full, which really helps during training since DNP sucks the glucose right out of you)
    50mg tren EOD (low dose, just enough to hold on to mass while running DNP
    5-7 days after last DNP cap, begin higher dosed, short ester AAS cycle.

    ^this is what has worked best for me. The DNP flattens and depletes you, but much less when the IGF1 is in there,
    very shortly after the DNP is done, you blast yourself with anabolics and watch your body suck in nutrients like
    a vacuum. My body just seems to absorb whatever I put in it once the DNP is over.

    If using all long ester gear, you could start the DNP at the same time as the AAS. I think it will help you grow and
    get better results than if you didn't run DNP at all, but I don't think you will experience the full 'super compensation'
    effect you may have read about.

    Going from a glucose depleted watery mess to an entirely anabolic environment practically overnight makes for some
    very visible daily changes in your physique.
    Last edited by jennerrator; 03-08-2019 at 03:41 PM.
    A lot stronger than Gibs will ever be

  13. #8
    Moderator-San Jin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Far East
    Posts
    9,876
    Thanks
    11,945
    Thanked 14,731 Times in 6,130 Posts
    Originally Posted by Trump View Post
    This is copy and paste of part the thread I read..

    I run a lot of DNP, sometimes off AAS, sometimes while on, and sometimes just before.

    It always seems to 'prime' me or 'reset' me for new growth to occur.
    I haven't noticed much of a difference as far as timing goes.
    If you do it right at the beginning of a cycle, you may not like the way you look,
    since your muscles will be a little flat but you may still be holding water.
    It takes a good 10-14 days for me to lose all the water weight from a DNP run.

    The protocol I like best as far as results and looking/feeling decent the whole time is this:

    IGF1(really helps keep you full, which really helps during training since DNP sucks the glucose right out of you)
    50mg tren EOD (low dose, just enough to hold on to mass while running DNP
    5-7 days after last DNP cap, begin higher dosed, short ester AAS cycle.

    ^this is what has worked best for me. The DNP flattens and depletes you, but much less when the IGF1 is in there,
    very shortly after the DNP is done, you blast yourself with anabolics and watch your body suck in nutrients like
    a vacuum. My body just seems to absorb whatever I put in it once the DNP is over.

    If using all long ester gear, you could start the DNP at the same time as the AAS. I think it will help you grow and
    get better results than if you didn't run DNP at all, but I don't think you will experience the full 'super compensation'
    effect you may have read about.

    Going from a glucose depleted watery mess to an entirely anabolic environment practically overnight makes for some
    very visible daily changes in your physique.
    So we can see it.

    We live on an island of knowledge surrounded
    by a sea of ignorance.
    As our island of knowledge grows,
    so too does the shore of our ignorance.


  14. #9
    Elite Trump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    UK/Nigeria
    Posts
    3,504
    Thanks
    2,250
    Thanked 3,908 Times in 1,863 Posts
    What did I do???

    Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    So we can see it.
    A lot stronger than Gibs will ever be

  15. #10
    Veteran MrRippedZilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,428
    Thanks
    544
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 924 Posts
    Outside of jumping straight into a short-ester cycle post-dnp, everything else he said was bullshit.

    - He didn't have access to real IGF-1 so ignore that. Even if he did, IGF-1 isn't going to do shit to counteract the glycogen depletion from DNP.

    - You do not need tren to maintain muscle on a cut. Especially since DNP itself is anti-catabolic so muscle loss isn't an issue anyway.

    - Post-DNP, yes, you do have a short window of improved nutrient partitioning. This window is ALWAYS shorter than the time you spent actually taking the DNP - during that time anabolism is limited. So, if you are running long esters, you would essentially be sacrificing gains for a period of time that is great than that in which you will make more gains = BEST case scenario...a whitewash. More realistically, you just got ****ed.
    Proud misanthropist.

  16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MrRippedZilla For This Useful Post:

    Beti ona (03-08-2019),jennerrator (03-08-2019),motown1002 (03-08-2019),ToolSteel (03-08-2019),Trump (03-08-2019)

  17. #11
    Elite Trump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    UK/Nigeria
    Posts
    3,504
    Thanks
    2,250
    Thanked 3,908 Times in 1,863 Posts
    Thanks Zillow that all makes sense

    Originally Posted by MrRippedZilla View Post
    Outside of jumping straight into a short-ester cycle post-dnp, everything else he said was bullshit.

    - He didn't have access to real IGF-1 so ignore that. Even if he did, IGF-1 isn't going to do shit to counteract the glycogen depletion from DNP.

    - You do not need tren to maintain muscle on a cut. Especially since DNP itself is anti-catabolic so muscle loss isn't an issue anyway.

    - Post-DNP, yes, you do have a short window of improved nutrient partitioning. This window is ALWAYS shorter than the time you spent actually taking the DNP - during that time anabolism is limited. So, if you are running long esters, you would essentially be sacrificing gains for a period of time that is great than that in which you will make more gains = BEST case scenario...a whitewash. More realistically, you just got ****ed.
    A lot stronger than Gibs will ever be

  18. #12
    Elite Straight30weight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    3,842
    Thanks
    1,976
    Thanked 3,777 Times in 1,994 Posts
    Originally Posted by Trump View Post
    What did I do???
    Copy and paste always shows up black and unable to be read
    Size is the prize and swole is the goal

  19. #13
    Fallen Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    9,076
    Thanks
    9,210
    Thanked 5,726 Times in 3,234 Posts
    Originally Posted by Straight30weight View Post
    Copy and paste always shows up black and unable to be read
    Hello...that's why you always turn it white...just in case....
    [SIZE=2][B][FONT=&amp][B]Peace Out..............Have a Beautiful Life........................See You On the Other-side!!!![/B][/FONT][/B][/SIZE]

Similar Threads

  1. Blast then blast
    By Trump in forum Anabolic Steroid Cycle Discussion
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-24-2018, 01:39 PM
  2. Powder DNP or Crystal DNP?
    By pumperalbo in forum DNP - Dinitrophenol
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-15-2018, 08:19 AM
  3. DNP in Dubai or sending DNP to UAE
    By alacritys in forum DNP - Dinitrophenol
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-10-2017, 04:26 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-06-2016, 12:15 AM
  5. Blast and Cruise or Blast and PCT
    By ChicoRico in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-09-2015, 10:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •