Prolactin questions

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
I've decided to convert my long awaited article on Prolactin into an audio clip due to time constraints. I expect it to be uploaded onto the board on Monday (I need the weekend to double check my references).

If anyone has any questions with regards to prolactin then please post them in this thread and I'll make sure to cover it on Monday. I do intend to make it as thorough as possible (taking into account data constraints) and want to make sure I'm not missing any obvious questions on the topic.

Thanks in advance.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My nominations:

*How prolactin levels relate to dopamine and how dopamine levels relate to thyroid.
*Pros and cons or using a dopamine agonist.
*Are certain compounds more likely to affect prolactin levels than others (e.g test vs tren)?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Awesome man looking forward to this. Long overdue, not on your part but as a community.

I am going off my understanding of how prolactin causes lactation and I absolutely can't understand how it happens in the absence or low amounts of estrogen.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Can't wait to hear how prolactin and estrogen get along with each other in the endocrine sandbox. If time permits, how progesterone is effected if at all by prolactin.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Thanks for doing this brother! I'm excited.

My question would be more so related to prolactins relationship to progesterones, how they are similar, how they differ in each of their potential effects on physiology as well as psychologically, and how to properly understand the mechanisms/differences to help combat unwanted sides.

Rhino99

Elite
Reaction score
Awesome. Can't wait because as you know I just went through this.

1. Does nolvadex really help leaky nipple syndrome (lns) or is that bro science?
2. When running a 19-nor should you automatically be on caber, or nolva or both or wait for sides?
3. Should you run aromasin, nolva and caber together?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
mr zilla what about how fat you are? If your not low bf can that effect prolactin?

New Threads