Source check

Reaction score
Checking on steroid.in heard mostly good bout products but came across 1 who said never recieved gear

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
This are always my favorite threads. Why the fuk would you take the advice of complete strangers about illegal drug purchases?

daddyboul

Reaction score
Ive never heard of them, and It seems like nobody else has either so we can't give you any opinions, unfortunately. Usually, you want to stay away from websites as much as possible, but it being an Icelandic domain might make things different

Try and look at the manufacturers they offer too, I notice they have Alpha Pharm and Geneza which are pretty common, but ive heard mixed reviews for both and have no personal experience from either.

Personally, because of this, I wouldn't order from them.

Mayday

Reaction score
Correction its steroid.is

Dear Maxmuscle45,

When in doubt, there is no doubt.

I recall on one occasion, I gained the trust of a ugl hookup. I was told said wares were both gtg and the fire AND, ironically, totally derived from the gonads of Bull Sharks found in the Gulf of Mexico and brackish waters of nearby estuaries. I labmaxed a few samples, they checked out.

Ironically, my lbm did increase. The only downside is that I have fins now.

Reactions: Jin
Reaction score
Dear Maxmuscle45,

When in doubt, there is no doubt.

I recall on one occasion, I gained the trust of a ugl hookup. I was told said wares were both gtg and the fire AND, ironically, totally derived from the gonads of Bull Sharks found in the Gulf of Mexico and brackish waters of nearby estuaries. I labmaxed a few samples, they checked out.

Ironically, my lbm did increase. The only downside is that I have fins now.
Dude, I've read a multitude of your replies thus far to these threads and they are priceless. Keep it up lol.

New Threads