Tendonitits in left Elbow

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
bro thank you so much, this has really been helping. I’ve done it theee Times and I don’t have that pain anymore.

Im going to keep doing it

Great to hear! I was kind of pissed when this worked so quickly for me. I hadnt even benched in 4+ months. Doctor had put me on some super powerful corticosteroid that did nothing but make me feel terrible.

Pretty sure after a week of doing negatives throughout the day, I was pain free and lifting again. Wished I had discovered it sooner

Supra

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No bullshit, I did it one day, like three sets, the next day the pain was completely gone, its almost a miracle man. I cant tell you how bad this was. If I randomly hit my elblow anywhere from doing anything, it would bring me to my knees in pain.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Holy shit..............has Dawg found the Holy Grail of tendinitis relief?

Pillar, has this worked for your achilles tendon?

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
I couldn’t get rid of mine for like 6 months first I got a cortisone shot in the elbow which hurt like shit for 3 days but then I jumped now right back into the gym bad idea reaggrevated it again then finally got some prednisone prescribed and took 2 weeks off pretty much and it finally went away. I still feel it in the middle of the arm a little bit between the bicep and tricep but it’s extremely mild compared to what it was I know everyone is different but I would seriously recommend the prednisone and a little time off.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
I couldn’t get rid of mine for like 6 months first I got a cortisone shot in the elbow which hurt like shit for 3 days but then I jumped now right back into the gym bad idea reaggrevated it again then finally got some prednisone prescribed and took 2 weeks off pretty much and it finally went away. I still feel it in the middle of the arm a little bit between the bicep and tricep but it’s extremely mild compared to what it was I know everyone is different but I would seriously recommend the prednisone and a little time off.

New Threads