Low dose multi compound cycle

maxmuscle1

Elite
Reaction score
I want to focus on muscle quality and symmetry. I can't afford to really get any bigger as I will need to lose about 40lbs to make comp weight as it is

I am super curious as to your results. It would be awesome to be able to build/maintain a killer body with minimal shots IMO.

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
I am super curious as to your results. It would be awesome to be able to build/maintain a killer body with minimal shots IMO.

There are blends available;
Depending on your source you could always ask what's available/possible.

Reaction score
i think it looks ok. Total mg are a little high but looks pretty good. Ive found over the years that moderate dosage for longer periods of time worked better for me when i was cycling. I made the mistake when i was younger of doing way too much at once. At one point i was over 2 grams of test a week as a base with other things added in. When id taper off i would lose a lot of my gains. Slow and steady wins the race i guess they say.

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
Quick little update, I'm a few weeks into the cycle now and I'm happy with how it's going. It's my first time using mast and I think I can see some small cosmetic changes (vascularity and hardness). This was a test run at 250 before I run 500mg for a competition

Reaction score
I’m really curious of how this is gonna turn out. I think it’s a pretty good idea personally. I would cut out the tren and add more test but that’s just cuz I love test.

New Threads